Kinda new here but I'm looking for playerslave mods that force the player into being a slave not broken of course cause I tried the most common one Playerslaveencounters but it breaks the game you can't get outta the bondages after he rapes you I've tried to fix it Couldn't if you can figure it out please do help Thank you

@CLER_Twist

That's probably the only one, but one's where they put you in situations, which are worth a look are the Galgat mods/adaptions (Loverscrowningisle for example) and one that recently cropped up is Lovers Kinky Stalker which is alot of fun. It increases the intensity over time with a hook in to playerslaveencounters although Akor might have removed it in some of the updates as he thought it was glitched .. didn't have a problem myself.

13 minutes ago, gregathit said:

If it exists, it is here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

It it isn't there, then it probably doesn't exist.

9 hours ago, jc321 said:

@CLER_Twist

That's probably the only one, but one's where they put you in situations, which are worth a look are the Galgat mods/adaptions (Loverscrowningisle for example) and one that recently cropped up is Lovers Kinky Stalker which is alot of fun. It increases the intensity over time with a hook in to playerslaveencounters although Akor might have removed it in some of the updates as he thought it was glitched .. didn't have a problem myself.

I also want to know I used this one I just want to know is there any glitches that can happen with any sort of mods cause it started kinda glitching out their lines and all it would say was "I HAVE NO GREETING" and it would always happen forcing me to kill them

I don't think the I HAVE NO GREETING is fault of LKS as I had it before but it can crop up in LKS. I think this is more to do with certain NPC's (usually from a mod) which happens to approach you.

The only thing to make sure that does happen is that you have a 'savegame' whereby you have actually left the sewer. Seem LKS is dependant upon that happening for most of the content to work, without that you only get partial approaches.

• 5 months later...

As somebody (probably the author) has previously said, when an NPC says "I have no greeting" in the context of LKS, you just have to run away and sit in a chair. Then the NPC walks away, or says "I have no greeting" once more, then walks away. For me, this has only happened after a sort-of rape, so I think you are only missing a parting comment.

However, for me, the mod seems to be stuck in a rut, with the more advanced content never getting triggered.