Robophilia

Greetings

This is my first mod and adventure with this site (apart from downloading)
Please forgive me for my poor English.
I am not from an English speaking country so i use google translate

Originally I was doing this mod just for myself but my friends asked me to publish it so they could download it themselves.

After a few weeks I decided that why not so I published it here

This mod adds 340 New Robot portraits including:
- 90 portraits of Warframes
- 36 portraits of Assaultrons (from Fallout)
- 45 portraits from Risk of Rain
- 169 Misc robot Portraits (divided into 2 categories)

Thanks to srx47 for creating mod Gynoids 2.7.1 (Thanks to his mod, I understood how the robotic species work ^^)
Thanks also to Dadicho for creating the Lewd Xenos 23 mod (your mod gave me a lot of inspiration)
Thanks also to my friend Supreme Grand Master Kaldor_Draigo for helping me edit photos

GLORY TO THE TRUE OMNISSIAH!

19 hours ago, Bloodly said:

There's a slight clash between this and 'More Futas'.  Activate both, and your picture set does not appear

Yeah, I found the reason for that. The thing is that I added my Robot Futas also added them to the vanilla robot/machine class which only works by overwriting them.
You can either add the species of the Robophilia mod manually into the class which means you either add the species names of my mod into their species class file or you add their species names into the species class file of my mod.
I usually like to have all modded robots in the vanilla robot class so I can choose them when robomodding or doing synthetic ascension. I then simply add them all manually into the files of one mod.

Otherwise if you don't care about that or don't understand how to do that, you can just replace my species class file with the one below which simply deletes the code that overwrites the vanilla robot and machine classes and just leaves my modded portraits as their own class.

01_MoreFuta_species_classes.txt

3 hours ago, Furryfurry said:

i got the mod on now after starchildkiss fix but it dosent show upp for me then i want to creat a new empire is it my end or?

That's another issue with the mod. The author overwrites the vanilla species code but that only works for the last loaded mod that also does that. I go in more detail about this in my newes mod 

where I also propose a general manual fix for that and a small tutorial.

Alternatively you can also use this file which puts the Robophilia portraits in their own class instead of the vanilla class. Put that file in the folder of your Robophilia mod folder in common/species_classes and replace the file with this one here:

robophilia_species_classes.txt

48 minutes ago, StarchildKiss said:

That's another issue with the mod. The author overwrites the vanilla species code but that only works for the last loaded mod that also does that. I go in more detail about this in my newes mod 

where I also propose a general manual fix for that and a small tutorial.

Alternatively you can also use this file which puts the Robophilia portraits in their own class instead of the vanilla class. Put that file in the folder of your Robophilia mod folder in common/species_classes and replace the file with this one here:

robophilia_species_classes.txt 1.74 kB · 0 downloads

you are a fucking star :D my hero in need. now i only have one problem left to solvd

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lewdbots.zip

so...

Apparently I stumbled into making this into a standalone race, can somebody test it out and "polish " it?

I basically just copied the script from sexyxenos until it was similar enough. Now it shows as a  race compatible with machine names but I didn't test it in depth.

update: managed to do the same to gynoids

if you use sexyxenos and vanilla framework this patch will allow you to robomod  them all (save compatible tested)

install the patch on *mod\Vanilla Framework\common\species_classes

Gynoid.zip 101_VF_SSX_Robot_Patch_0.7.txt

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 3:25 PM, Kroeger incarnated said:

Robophilia

Greetings

This is my first mod and adventure with this site (apart from downloading)
Please forgive me for my poor English.
I am not from an English speaking country so i use google translate

Originally I was doing this mod just for myself but my friends asked me to publish it so they could download it themselves.

After a few weeks I decided that why not so I published it here

This mod adds 340 New Robot portraits including:
- 90 portraits of Warframes
- 36 portraits of Assaultrons (from Fallout)
- 45 portraits from Risk of Rain
- 169 Misc robot Portraits (divided into 2 categories)

Thanks to srx47 for creating mod Gynoids 2.7.1 (Thanks to his mod, I understood how the robotic species work ^^)
Thanks also to Dadicho for creating the Lewd Xenos 23 mod (your mod gave me a lot of inspiration)
Thanks also to my friend Supreme Grand Master Kaldor_Draigo for helping me edit photos

GLORY TO THE TRUE OMNISSIAH!

yo can you please update the mod thanks