A Sexlab Build for Play Through of the Main Game

First off : NOT AN EXPERT at this modding stuff, so there are and will be mistakes in this build. And a HUGE thankyou to all those people who CAN mod this game, have taken the time to make mods, and the mods they have provided for FREE for the community.

Second: This is a work in progress and just my personal style of gameplay, not at all superior to anyone else's (my flavor of ice-cream), just sharing my preferred style of play and what I got so far in case others are looking for something similar. Since I have not made a single MOD to share, maybe I can share how I put some together to facilitate a certain play though style.

The goal of this build is to create a balance between kinky/freaky/depraved Sexlab oriented game play, and playing the actual game. I've been caught between wanting to play the actual game with player created content and quests, all while incorporating a bunch of the mods Loverslab is famous for.

Desired Features

• All the Kinky Bondage Stuff, without it slowing the game down to unplayable speeds with huge delays.
  • NPC and Player Slavery.
  • Skimpy clothing and nudity gameplay.
  • Consequence for actions (crime, punishment, reputation, fame etc.).
  • Rape and D/s content that requires combat victory (never liked the idea of some no-level-weak male character raping mine, I always felt the Dragon Born would just cut that dude in half. You want to take it, you gotta kick her ass first). 
  • Mind Break stuff S&M, Master Slave, BDSM etc.
  • Bestiality.
  • Some freaky content and quests.
  • Follower centric D/s gameplay with actual reasons to take such people on your adventure with you (why would you hire a follower if you can simply crush every opponent). 
  • Difficult combat and realistic enemy behaviors.
  • Realistic animal behaviors and immersive AI for NPC's.
  • Additional and more diverse bandits, as well as extra and diverse creatures/monsters to make overland travel more interesting.
  • Ability to have up to 20 followers while limiting the number of active ones from 1 to 4.
  • Some sort of class and attribute system to make progression more interesting.
  • A system of magic that requires learning of the spells instead of insta-learning by opening the books.
  • Player owned homes and customization/construction of said homes.
  • Better looking character models, clothing, armor, and markings.
  • Overall customizability so I can adjust the gameplay between hardcore sex oriented to more actual gameplay oriented play styles.
  • It has to look GOOD. There are tons of graphics mods that make Skyrim LE/SE  & Fallout look amazing, so I need that too.
  • Survival Elements and needs features.

There are more desired stuff but the above features pretty much captures what I want. Playing the main quest with added high quality player created content in a good looking game world, with freaky sex stuff (very freaky) that allows for such a play through without crippling the game. I am trying to create this type of build for Skyrim LE/SE and Fallout 4.  I guess like most people on these forums creating a mod build and constantly tweaking it is more of a game than the game itself.

Below are my Modlists and Load Order for Skyrim LE. There are some merged mods in the list ( I can provide the list of those mods later).

When it comes to tools. I use MO2 for Skyrim LE/SE and Fallout 4. I use LOOT, even though it is built into MO2, to get a little more information on some of the quirks in mod combinations. I currently am focused on a CBBE COSIO, FNIS build as they are what I am most familiar with, although NEMISIS is looking like a possible replacement for FNIS. The list below does not have  DynDoLOD installed yet (it will eventually). Bodyslide of course,  ZEdit (for Merging), TES5edit (cleaning and tweaking), Wrye Bash (load order and bashed patch), ENB (makes it pretty) and SKSE (can't mod without it) as well. There are about 500 or so mods with an active plugin count of 253. Still tons of work to do to get it as good as it can be).

modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

I have been using Sintar's modding guide to create a stable base to build on, before adding Loverslab stuff. https://www.sinitargaming.com/skyrim_graphics.html

The build is mostly stable. I can play for several hours at a time and have only had the occasional CTD during some transitions (appears random, but I am sure it is not) but this only happens infrequently. To get the gameplay to balance between playing the actual game and having realistic, but freaky kinky sex shit, took some adding and subtracting of various mods, as well as careful MCM configuration of the many LL mods installed (that would be a longer post and if any are interested we can go over that as well). 

A lot of the Mods at first do not want to play well together, but with some massaging can be convinced to do so (Bikini Maiden and Sexlab Survival for example). Some absolutely do not play well together and compromises had to be made. Others have problems with too many scripting conflicts that hog too much time per frame etc (trying to get Frostfall and RND to play well without bogging game play down is proving difficult. Both are currently disabled until I can figure it out).

With my computer specs of,

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 32GB RAM, 2080 RTX with 8GB GPU RAM, 2 x 1TB SSD (all game files installed on D drive and not in program files on main drive)

The build runs at about 40-45 fps outside, 55-59 fps inside caves and dungeons, and as low as 30 fps or so in Whiterun and Solitude. Delays for Sexlab scenes is about 3-10 seconds after combat defeat (still trying to find a balance with Death Alternative and Defeat (submit and defeat MCG were not working for me). The combat related mods make tactical gameplay critically important, it is very unforgiving in the beginning 10 levels or so (Embershard Mine is pretty difficult  at 1-4 level without followers).

I can give an overview or review of some of the mods if there is interest. Still a lot of merging and adjusting to get all the features working better and smoother.

Any questions OR advice (I am sure it can be better arranged) are welcome. 

19 hours ago, VoLTzBR said:

post the merged mods too plz

So far the only merges I have are MyArmor, and MySLALAnimations, I use the My in the merge files title to easily be able to find it.

MyArmor.esp has the following:

[NIND]Archmage.esp

Aradia Cross Armor.esp

Aradia Leather Armor NIND.esp

Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp

LB Lady Ritual.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

MySLALAnimations.esp has the following:

AnubAnimObj.esp

CobaltAnimations.esp

NibblesAnimObjects.esp

SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp

SLAL_AnimObj_Nymra.esp

SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp

I use ZMerge to merge them using the new method.

Forget it. With your wishlist, your load order will be a ticking bomb. Your wishes almost cover every mod on this website and many here arent tested and a lot of mods arent recommended on serious playthroughs. First of all try to keep anims on the low, quality over quantity. Second, you can try grabbing some minor,tested mods that add little things, sexlab solution,confabulation but not too much. Personally defeat wasnt game breaking for me and sometimes little buggy but didnt break my save.

to bdsm stuff, never tried it on a long save, so i dont know if its game breaking.

tl;dr: install some LL mods that arent that complex and only essential ones, so its as safe as possible

9 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

many here arent tested and a lot of mods arent recommended on serious playthroughs.

Examples?

9 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

First of all try to keep anims on the low, quality over quantity

Why? Leaving aside that the vast majority of animation packs are quality.

10 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Second, you can try grabbing some minor,tested mods that add little things, sexlab solution,confabulation but not too much.

Why not?

If one's base game is stable then it is surprising how much abuse Skyrim can take.

17 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Forget it. With your wishlist, your load order will be a ticking bomb. Your wishes almost cover every mod on this website and many here arent tested and a lot of mods arent recommended on serious playthroughs. First of all try to keep anims on the low, quality over quantity. Second, you can try grabbing some minor,tested mods that add little things, sexlab solution,confabulation but not too much. Personally defeat wasnt game breaking for me and sometimes little buggy but didnt break my save.

to bdsm stuff, never tried it on a long save, so i dont know if its game breaking.

tl;dr: install some LL mods that arent that complex and only essential ones, so its as safe as possible

So far it plays pretty stable, big and overly ambitious as it is. So far gameplay is progressing nicely, combat is challenging, followers are very much needed to survive, and not every farmhand in town is raping my character. Losing in combat, being stuck in jail, or if I choose to, are the only time sex happens. Plus with low probability settings in MCM I am not stuck walking around in bondage gear all the time, but the chance is there and occasionally happens, just to keep it interesting. Since adding and removing mods CAN corrupt a save, I have added some mods that are inactive until I want them to begin i.e. Shout Like a Virgin ( I simply love that mod).

The only thing so far breaking saves is if I remove a mod, which is to be expected. I have no doubt that there are ticking time bombs in this build, no doubt that many of the mods I have installed now, are eventually going to cause heartache and may break the build. But, if I go too timid then I will never get good at this.

The base build was put in place first, with NO Loverslab content. That alone took some time to get just right. Once complete that build gave me the visuals, combat and spell overhauls, classes, UI, expansions etc. that I wanted in a regular playthrough of Skyrim. Once is was in place and working smoothly, then I set that as my base build, created another instance for MO2, and went to work adding LL content.

The 'wishlist' is just that, a desired wishlist. So since I am only now learning how to make mods myself (with a very long way to go), I have to rely on others hard work and try my best to make their mods fit into what I would like in a game. 

Defeat is not game breaking, nor is DAYMOYL, (submit and MCG defeat mechanics just don't give the combo I am looking for), I have yet to try Peril, but it looks like it may work for what I want, depending on the MCM settings and options. 

Animation limits are tricky, but so far I am running with a bunch, I like diversity, and it would break my heart to have to lose too many of them. No problems with the amount I have so far. 

So now the challenge is fine tuning this to work the way I want it to. I am sure some mods will be pruned from the list, as ones that are not used often enough to warrant an .esp slot, those that may bog the game down too much, or those that just will not play well with others, are revealed.