Does anybody know if there is a mod for Female Creature/Monsters having sex with a human male Player Character or NPC? I see there is plenty of Male monster on Female player, but I don't see any in the reverse.

What are the resources required to make these types of mods? I am wondering if it is a difficulty thing or a lack of demand.

• 10 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 11:59 AM, RagingGInger said:

Does anybody know if there is a mod for Female Creature/Monsters having sex with a human male Player Character or NPC? I see there is plenty of Male monster on Female player, but I don't see any in the reverse.

What are the resources required to make these types of mods? I am wondering if it is a difficulty thing or a lack of demand.

it's not really either of those most modders have moved away from fallout 4 in general a few of the creature modders i know for sure have retired as for the difficulty and demand i've seen a lot of demand for this but it would be almost the same as making animations for MC on FH they just need to make new animations which in all honestly i dont think is ever going to happen

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 2:59 PM, RagingGInger said:

Anyone ever have any luck with this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 10:05 PM, thesorrowof93 said:

Anyone ever have any luck with this?

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be any real development on this front.  On the plus side, there has been a few free tutorials and tools released to make models in blender for FO4. I haven't dabbled in that yet, I haven't had the time.

I was afraid it was gonna come down to this, looks like I'm gonna have to learn to do it myself. If I ever get around to it or stay hard enough to care by that point, then I'll probably release it.

Also, a really good idea I was considering on advancing the development of learning or cutting some work process of doing it is asking Chat GPT the right questions to fill out or execute certain commands to help take some work load off, might be a great idea or not possible. Either way, throwing it out there for anyone with ideas.

Edited by moneymaika
add more information.
1 hour ago, moneymaika said:

I was afraid it was gonna come down to this, looks like I'm gonna have to learn to do it myself. If I ever get around to it or stay hard enough to care by that point, then I'll probably release it.

Also, a really good idea I was considering on advancing the development of learning or cutting some work process of doing it is asking Chat GPT the right questions to fill out or execute certain commands to help take some work load off, might be a great idea or not possible. Either way, throwing it out there for anyone with ideas.

you got this

• 4 months later...
On 4/25/2023 at 5:19 AM, moneymaika said:

i know im late but i believe in you

• 3 months later...
On 4/25/2023 at 3:19 AM, moneymaika said:

i support u!

yeah, even in skyrim, it seems like there arent much content for female animal, creature or monster with male pc but there is plenty for male animal, creature or monsters with female pc... odd isnt it?

well i wish you good luck in your modding journey..

Edited by calvin_0