Need a killable children mod

FencerB

That works with Children of the Sky R2. The current version causes the head and body to be from two completely different models. The cloths that come with Children of the Sky R2 don't work with any current versions of the killable children mods.

Seriously, open the xvision mod in the CK but not as the "active" mod.  Open the actors and sort it by type so all the "child" records are together, then open them up one at a time and turn off the "child" flag.  That shouldn't take more than about 10 minutes.  Once that's done save the changes as a new mod and viola, you have you very own "killable children" mod that works with the xvision modified children.

• 5 months later...

Seriously, open the xvision mod in the CK but not as the "active" mod.  Open the actors and sort it by type so all the "child" records are together, then open them up one at a time and turn off the "child" flag.  That shouldn't take more than about 10 minutes.  Once that's done save the changes as a new mod and viola, you have you very own "killable children" mod that works with the xvision modified children.

As long as it's later in the load order. I don't know how much CotS modifies them, but loading your mod later is the only way to be sure.

uncheck child and you can kill them, but keep in mind doing this make them grow when using force, tanning ect, and not to forget those childs that have quests can be killed to, by dragon and or vamps

attachicon.gifchild.jpg

wana loot there clothes find ther clothing packs and check the playable box

attachicon.gifkill.jpg

:lol:

I see! I was wondering on the Actor tab, no wonder I couldn't find it. Thanks :)

Edit:-----

It seems that I've run into another problem, the kids turn invisible. Does it affect how the game takes the textures and meshes if i change the check box?

I'm really new at modifying on creation kit so I don't know much. :/

I see! I was wondering on the Actor tab, no wonder I couldn't find it. Thanks :)

It seems that I've run into another problem, the kids turn invisible. Does it affect how the game takes the textures and meshes if i change the check box?

I'm really new at modifying on creation kit so I don't know much. :/

not sure what cause that, i have only the originals dlc's installed and that works fine, put the esp that you changed last in load order, maybe that fix it

nvmd, it's my fault.. i didn't put the xvisionchildren.esp as an active file and made a new esp instead ( -_-')

thanks for the help btw :D

Archived