Jump to content

It's 2021, the Year of the Ox, and amidst foxes and pokemon and dragons and everything, I can't seem to find a playable busty bikini-wearing cow race. What are they called, and where are they?


CapnHighliner

Recommended Posts

Posted

As it says on the tin.

There's a zillion different races/species mods out there for Starbound.

So where would I find the cow one? 

The closest I could find was "Hex Milkies", but that's not a playable race now is it? Because that Hex Milky would be the ideal fit for whatever species this is.

You know... a race with a 50% reduction in hunger because of all the dairy that's constantly produced? (I'm thinking like the Arachne's spider silk or the Slime's slime), and maybe a 25% reduction in speed because those things are weighty and sloshy?

Anyway. Thoughts?

 

Posted
On 2/2/2021 at 2:57 AM, CapnHighliner said:

As it says on the tin.

There's a zillion different races/species mods out there for Starbound.

So where would I find the cow one? 

The closest I could find was "Hex Milkies", but that's not a playable race now is it? Because that Hex Milky would be the ideal fit for whatever species this is.

You know... a race with a 50% reduction in hunger because of all the dairy that's constantly produced? (I'm thinking like the Arachne's spider silk or the Slime's slime), and maybe a 25% reduction in speed because those things are weighty and sloshy?

Anyway. Thoughts?

 

Sounds good. But it will take some time to make since you also have to modify the vanilla armors to fit the race's body.

Posted

Well, there's the Tauren, which don't have massive tits or sxb support, but are in fact cows.
Closest equivalent I could think of would be the Barometta from the Super SBG mod, who have big booba and sxb support, but are more sheep adjacent.

  • 4 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...