Animations are extremely misaligned, unsure what to do

As said in the title, my animations are extremely misaligned and I'm unsure of what to do. Currently, when I start up any animation, it begins fine and both actors are in their regular spots, but as soon as the stage advances my character stays in the same spot while the other moves forward a good meter and starts humping the air. I've reinstalled each of my mods several times over, reset the load order but nothing has worked. Does anyone have any ideas?

I've seen the same thing happen ever since I started using Sexlab mods. That was over 7 years ago. Truth is, there might not be a fix. If we study NPC's in the game, we see them at varying height's and weight. Now I'm no animator, but I'd think proper alignment assumes NPC's and the player are the same height and weight. I hope I'm wrong about this. I'm going to follow this topic just in case someone knows of a proper fix.

EDIT - Take a look at this post. It's old, but still relevant

MIsaligned Animations

8 hours ago, JingoJingle said:

As said in the title, my animations are extremely misaligned and I'm unsure of what to do. Currently, when I start up any animation, it begins fine and both actors are in their regular spots, but as soon as the stage advances my character stays in the same spot while the other moves forward a good meter and starts humping the air. I've reinstalled each of my mods several times over, reset the load order but nothing has worked. Does anyone have any ideas?

Make sure you have 2.x version of Leito anims instead of 1.x