More Mods? Support Me on PATREON!!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/28/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

i cant download it, it wont let me my nmm cant reach nmm server(i know y and its caus its the beta(0.63.14) verision but i dont want to instal the new vortex one cause i tested it and it was more coplicated) so how can i download it without using nmm?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This reminds me of that Fallout 4 mod, RSE I think it was, that used to have collectible magazines. Only had explicit covers, since falllout doesn't really have books, but the magazines gave bonuses too. Though, I think the magazines gave special effects/skills, and not simply minor bonuses. Either way, I look forward to seeing if this mod will be expanded upon.

• 2 months later...

I never understood these modifications because Skyrim for me is a full-fledged fantasy world in the style of the middle Wikian.  I've seen several modifications of Skyrim's book arsenal. I liked that the author of the mod realized the dream of most science fiction lovers. Copper was surprised by the appearance of this the dispossessed summary story. I know that it has nothing to do with the history of the game, but this is an unusual mod. I forgot the name of the modification, but I know that the author of the mod worked on the creation of the World of Warcraft.

Edited by coxdenis32
  • 2 years later...