[ WW selector Female Bottom Body parts ] Hamburger pussy series : 7 different bottoms .

5 hours ago, Gonzo111 said:

Hi,

I just wanna say i love your work?. Its just awesome?. Pls tell me where i can find this sim she is so hot ?.Pls pls help me

ezgif-7-25590fb1c8deS.gif.6916389b0f7fbcda93b9f54cdbe563b8.gif

Hi thank you !

I like making sim (more than playing the game ) , I made a ton of them , that's why I made this slider project , because alot of options were lacking .

image.png.73d4b423463dd761d1319c8d0ac6369a.png

This one is a sim I made for the butterfly ass thumbnail , inspired by legend of Farah and Opala by Devilhs , his butt drawing style with side dent was requested as bottom . 

I hope the file is not missing important CC ,

Use butterfly ass normal or small ofc .

Opala.rar

20 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Hi thank you !

I like making sim (more than playing the game ) , I made a ton of them , that's why I made this slider project , because alot of options were lacking .

image.png.73d4b423463dd761d1319c8d0ac6369a.png

This one is a sim I made for the butterfly ass thumbnail , inspired by legend of Farah and Opala by Devilhs , his butt drawing style with side dent was requested as bottom . 

I hope the file is not missing important CC ,

Use butterfly ass normal or small ofc .

Opala.rarFetching info...

Dude you are the best. Thank u so much. Pls keep creating sims ,love your creations.?

14 hours ago, Gonzo111 said:

Dude you are the best. Thank u so much. Pls keep creating sims ,love your creations.?

Thank you !

I'm not the best but I try to do my best , maybe the best slider compilation because its the only one ?

I'll make a sim post with my best ones ?

Lot of cosplay and stuff

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2021 at 9:53 PM, Ash1900 said:

I'm a little confused, do i download 1 folder for where i want the meshes to be or download all the files in the download section ?

Download the rar file , "all in one " unzip and put all the files in your mod folder .

1 file for each mesh and accessory . 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, in the latest version of wickedwhims the package is not shown in the sim editor for some reason, only the coloring for the female vulva is available. But the packages which shape butt, legs, hips, pussy are not shown in the accessories or pants section. I am using the 583865880_WickedWhimsv170k-10August20222221516 version.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 5:34 AM, True AI said:

The Menu 8 "Classic Bubble Butt" catalog thumbnail is different than the others. Was that intentional?

It was untentional

I never posted a description of it and posted it by mistake

kind of a hidden easter egg

there is also a hidden slider

front/ lower arm / left

its a slider that spread appart the butt cheek

great for having a good butt crack texture when going big but you need the cas room with the mirror to figure that out

Edited by hokusai26
On 5/29/2022 at 10:34 AM, thaclone said:

If I understand correctly, No. 1-6 is not only the shape of the vagina, but also of the butt, right?
Is there a way to get only the different variants of the vagina, without the butt?

No sorry each bottom come with a different butt shape

and I have no plan on making it vagina only

Thats why I made the classic bottom with no special shape

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My ex had a "hamburger" pussy, it was more "bun" than "meat" though, I had to open the bun to be able to see the meat.

I've been with three different women and all of them seemed to have pussies like that, not puffy but with small labia, so small labia must be a common thing; this was true of a woman that had been with over 160 guys before me, so the idea that huge labia is a sign of a promiscuous lifestyle is apparently a myth conjured up by virgins and 12 year olds.

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani
  • 2 months later...