Need your help to mod this amazing skirt, thanks.

Hello Wonderful people of KLUB17,

I need your help finding the name of this in-game item so that I can mod it. I have searched by myself and found and tried with the following names : " F_Fetish001_Skirt " and " F_Latex001_Skirt " but it does not work. In ZIP files game, name is " cloth_fetish01_f_skirt01 ".

That's all i can say. Please, can you help me ?

I can reward in uploading my mod as soon as I can finish it with your help.

skirtty.jpg

Thank you for your attention.

Yeah but no. I had to explain myself badly, sorry. I meant the image name like " F_Fetish001_Skirt " ( the one I find in your folder, for example ) does not match with the mesh. In game, I get as the picture shows, a " mini skirt  " and not the " Open Fetish Lady ". it's just an image name problem but what's the correct name ???

As a reminder, as I said in my first post, I have already tried "F_Latex001_Skirt" as a name but it's a fail too.

Thank you already, in any case, for your concern and your attention, I appreciate !

skirttytwo.jpg<-------- mini skirt, as you can see, not the fetish skirt?

@Jo12 : Very thankful for your participation but the problem is not numeric, the clothes are added without problem but I checked option manager anyway under your advice, just in case, for the future.

@_RD_ : YES !!!! THAT'S IT !!! _RD_ RULE !!! I'm ashamed, I thought " F_Latex001_OpenSkirt " but not your version...................... how could I get stuck like this ??? so shame.... ??? anyway, thanks so much, I will be able to finish my project.

If you are interested in a " Colored Governess Dominatrix Style " ( Hook 5 ) , come back check this page or the " Texture " section later. I will post everything as soon as I have time and finish this work.

Thanks again to everyone for your help and interest. 

See you soon.

• 4 weeks later...