Infinite download with latest update

I logged in to DMM Player as I did last night, and saw the new art for the Venus launcher, clicked play, it did the usual update (4.8 MB, 372.7 MB, 48 MB)...

...And then it repeated the 372.7 MB over and over again, without installing the files. I let it go three times, then closed DMM Player, logged in, and then it said "1/1 - 372.7 MB" and will not install.

Edit: I just had to free up HDD space. This hasn't happened before, so it confused me. Sorry about that. lol ?

download the windows update if u are on win 7 just download the update just skip the win 10 update

after that goto this website  https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/3140245/update-to-enable-tls-1-1-and-tls-1-2-as-default-secure-protocols-in-wi

and READ it

Registry information

To apply this update, the DefaultSecureProtocols registry subkey must be added.
Note To do this, you can add the registry subkey manually or install the "Easy fix" to populate the registry subkey.

download and apply the EASY FIX in the middle of the document

hope that helps

On 1/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, SkyrimD said:

First time I tried to update with no free space, now I know what to do next time. Thanks. ?

@HattoWW Solved it, thanks.

@ayawrxsti Wow, that's quite the reply.. I just had to free up space. Thanks anyway!

Glad this helped. I am always happy about a thumbs up here, coz normally I get my face bashed in, or are banned outright for my comments ?