Before 1 Year, i saw the original message from a Laboratory worker, named Li Wenliang. He told about a Catastrophe in a Lab in China and he asked to spread his message. He died short after because of that infection.

Now, in my Country, it is forbidden by Law to spread any information that can lead to Panic...

I would really tell the People in the USA about that, ( this is a US forum right? ) it contains even some healing from Corona, but the message ( The catastrophe ) is somewhat shocking, it is not really for persons und 18 Years. I can not reach the US Newspapers online and have no access to other US forums where i could post something.

It is by Law allowed in the USA, to give information about that? I would really give the information, at least about the healing method whats not really a big thing.

It is allowed in this Forum to post even this message?

Well, i know... But i even saw on Youtube, that people in the USA, have drunken cleaning agent, because Trump said, that the People should take some cleaning material... He meant Antibiotics with Antiseptic effect. Im sorry to hear that no one wants to hear something about that virus... Tea would make the trick as well. Tea will Destroy that virus.