Ortexofwill Posted January 14, 2021 Posted January 14, 2021 Not Sure if this Already exists or not, but I'm Wondering if there is a Mod that Uses Devious Assets to Capture NPCs (Hostile and Nonhostile) and sell them off for some extra cash. I know Simple Slavery and a few others can have you sell PC for money to others, but I've been thinking that PCs should be just as capable, especially Sneaky characters (Thieves and Assassins for example). Essentially, A sneak Mechanic that allows you to sneak up to NPCs and Allows you to tie them up and gag them if you have those items in your inventory.
karlpaws Posted January 14, 2021 Posted January 14, 2021 1 hour ago, Ortexofwill said: Not Sure if this Already exists or not, but I'm Wondering if there is a Mod that Uses Devious Assets to Capture NPCs (Hostile and Nonhostile) and sell them off for some extra cash. I know Simple Slavery and a few others can have you sell PC for money to others, but I've been thinking that PCs should be just as capable, especially Sneaky characters (Thieves and Assassins for example). Essentially, A sneak Mechanic that allows you to sneak up to NPCs and Allows you to tie them up and gag them if you have those items in your inventory. I thought Simple Slavery did have that option for the player. Defeat does as well I think and maybe a version of PAHE? There was also a mod named Magna Cum Gaudo... or something like that with "sack a bandit" features I think.
Ortexofwill Posted January 15, 2021 Author Posted January 15, 2021 Found Magna, Description says it does exactly that and more. Will test this out and see what's in the box. Much Obliged Four Pawes
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.