Verasmile2

Ada and Curie change outfits

I have many companions, and they all keep the same outfit that I gave them and they don't change by themselves.

None of them except for Curie and Ada (I use this mod from Nexus) which keeps changing theyr clothes to the default ones.

It used to happen once in a while, but in the last day it became a stressing issue as it happens pretty much every time there is a loading screen.

Either it is a fast travel or entering / exiting any place, either if it's Diamond City itself or the Third Rail, it may happen anytime.

And I'm tired of this, but I don't want to fire them becouse of this issue.

Is there any way to solve it?

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have many companions, and they all keep the same outfit that I gave them and they don't change by themselves.

None of them except for Curie and Ada (I use this mod from Nexus) which keeps changing theyr clothes to the default ones.

It used to happen once in a while, but in the last day it became a stressing issue as it happens pretty much every time there is a loading screen.

Either it is a fast travel or entering / exiting any place, either if it's Diamond City itself or the Third Rail, it may happen anytime.

And I'm tired of this, but I don't want to fire them becouse of this issue.

Is there any way to solve it?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47445?tab=description

You can try this, also looks like some mod create this bug for you, try find it by disabling group of mods