Help Request to finish 'Nude Mod 4K' - missing girls

Hi guys,

I'm the creator of the Nude Mod 4K, which you can find here:

I'm trying to work on missing girls, but I simply cannot unlock them in game... :(

Here is my request if someone can help me out: The best an easiest way would be if someone here feels comfortable temporarily sharing with me their Steam account to access their game version with more unlocked girls.

I understand it may sound a bit sketchy to some, but in all honesty all I will use it for is to test textures on girls I don't have.

While it's possible to work on textures just in Photoshop and Substance, to get the level of accurate detail and perfection I'm striving for I have to test it in game.

If anyone feels comfortable, please PM to let me know, it would be a great help!!!

Here are the girls I am missing but would like to add to my mod:

Leifang

Tamaki

Kanna

Monica

Sayuri

Patty

Tsukushi

Lobelia

Also I'd like to add I am teaming up with @avenger54 who is helping me with scripting.

From the next release (version 3.0) of this mod you can expect:

- More supported girls (fingers crossed)

- Unified mod, folder and file structure and .ini files

- Keyboard shortcuts to switch nipple, labia, pubic hair, lipstick, eyeshadow and iris color types. (supports 1st and 2nd girl)

- 3 unique nipple, labia, lipstick and eyeshadow types per girl (including larger & smaller nipples, open and closed labia, etc...)

- 4 unique pubic hair and iris color types per girl (shaved, stubble, strip, trim and various eye colors and styles)

Thanks for reading!

There is a safer way to do this:

-Add someone as a friend in game.

-Ask then to have a specific girl as the home girl.

-Click on their username to see the girl.

-Another way to do this is to have the girls on the owner room of your friend so you can check them there(i dont know if this method exists on steam yet),this method is even better because you can use the game's camera there.

I could help you with this but i play on dmm.

16 hours ago, ronjimox said:

There is a safer way to do this:

-Add someone as a friend in game.

-Ask then to have a specific girl as the home girl.

-Click on their username to see the girl.

-Another way to do this is to have the girls on the owner room of your friend so you can check them there(i dont know if this method exists on steam yet),this method is even better because you can use the game's camera there.

I could help you with this but i play on dmm.

I didn't know about this option, but as long as the camera can be used that should be fine!

Would love to give this a try with someone.

On 1/14/2021 at 3:11 PM, Jenovation said:

I didn't know about this option, but as long as the camera can be used that should be fine!

Would love to give this a try with someone.

Another way is to use the girl of your friend in volley ball match and pause the match to get a more freely camera view. 
You can try if that works for you. 
If you are good with this method you can add me on Steam, I have all girls except Monika.
My ID is 213875436.

1 hour ago, Date.Takenobu said:

Another way is to use the girl of your friend in volley ball match and pause the match to get a more freely camera view. 
You can try if that works for you. 
If you are good with this method you can add me on Steam, I have all girls except Monika.
My ID is 213875436.

Thanks, Ill be adding you. I think free cam on a paused game might work, if the girl is wearing the square bikini.

But... how do you use the girl of a friend in a volleyball match, ive never done this, did I just miss this function entirely? Is this on steam?

8 hours ago, kassarc16 said:

During a timeout, there's a substitution button, which will allow you to swap the friend's character in, which is chosen before the match on the left side of the screen. 

Damn, didnt even know this, but yeah this actually works and might be a good way to solve this issue.

@azndragon2222 do you mind giving your Tamaki square bikini so I can work on her skin?

@Login can you set your Kanna to have square bikini?

@Date.Takenobu Could you set Patty, Lobelia or Sayuri as main girl with square bikini on?

Thanks guys!!

10 hours ago, Jenovation said:

Damn, didnt even know this, but yeah this actually works and might be a good way to solve this issue.

@azndragon2222 do you mind giving your Tamaki square bikini so I can work on her skin?

@Login can you set your Kanna to have square bikini?

@Date.Takenobu Could you set Patty, Lobelia or Sayuri as main girl with square bikini on?

Thanks guys!!

should be done now