Help Request to finish 'Nude Mod 4K' - missing girls

On 1/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, Jenovation said:

Damn, didnt even know this, but yeah this actually works and might be a good way to solve this issue.

@azndragon2222 do you mind giving your Tamaki square bikini so I can work on her skin?

@Login can you set your Kanna to have square bikini?

@Date.Takenobu Could you set Patty, Lobelia or Sayuri as main girl with square bikini on?

Thanks guys!!

This can't be help.
For Steam version, it only released until Monica (If I am not wrong)
Which means currently there is no Patty, Lobelia and Sayuri on Steam version, but only on DMM version.

So I will set my girl to Tamaki with square bikini instead. Please ping me if you didn't saw my Tamaki being set.

Tutorial on how to select friend's girl on battle (Ignore the language, UI should be the same)

On pre-match screen, click on the Guest.

image.png.392f31da732b9da0b72b10f7b7b1daec.png

Select and confirm which girl you want to use. Then start the volley ball match.

image.png.53507abd654795dbcda6f2aac7c03765.png

Click on this during the match to enter timeout session.

image.png.f1d59c4cf6d4e4935eebdb7891e571fc.png

In timeout session, click on this to swap your girl with the Guest's (friend) girl.

image.png.f0589875d1e040b55818063172b8ad4c.png

Then choose which of your girl get to swap with. Then you can press continue to re-enter the match. 
I believe you don't need further screenshot to tell cause the following up steps is quite obvious already.
During match you can then pause and click on certain girl to toggle focus camera view. 
But the grabbing of the girls file will be troublesome cause on this scene there is 4 girls total. 
May take up lots of time. 

8 hours ago, Date.Takenobu said:

This can't be help.
For Steam version, it only released until Monica (If I am not wrong)
Which means currently there is no Patty, Lobelia and Sayuri on Steam version, but only on DMM version.

So I will set my girl to Tamaki with square bikini instead. Please ping me if you didn't saw my Tamaki being set.

Tutorial on how to select friend's girl on battle (Ignore the language, UI should be the same)

On pre-match screen, click on the Guest.

image.png.392f31da732b9da0b72b10f7b7b1daec.png

Select and confirm which girl you want to use. Then start the volley ball match.

image.png.53507abd654795dbcda6f2aac7c03765.png

Click on this during the match to enter timeout session.

image.png.f1d59c4cf6d4e4935eebdb7891e571fc.png

In timeout session, click on this to swap your girl with the Guest's (friend) girl.

image.png.f0589875d1e040b55818063172b8ad4c.png

Then choose which of your girl get to swap with. Then you can press continue to re-enter the match. 
I believe you don't need further screenshot to tell cause the following up steps is quite obvious already.
During match you can then pause and click on certain girl to toggle focus camera view. 
But the grabbing of the girls file will be troublesome cause on this scene there is 4 girls total. 
May take up lots of time. 

Thanks for the info and help!

Yes, I realize some girls will need to be made in the DMM version, so those will have to wait for now.

I actually found someone who is sharing their account with me, so I wont have to use this system for the Steam girls.

Thanks to everyone for offering to help nonetheless. The current approach will be easier though, to properly test all the textures its really necessary to have to girl, as well as many poses so the textures can be checked in different scenarios.

8 minutes ago, Jenovation said:

Thanks for the info and help!

Yes, I realize some girls will need to be made in the DMM version, so those will have to wait for now.

I actually found someone who is sharing their account with me, so I wont have to use this system for the Steam girls.

Thanks to everyone for offering to help nonetheless. The current approach will be easier though, to properly test all the textures its really necessary to have to girl, as well as many poses so the textures can be checked in different scenarios.

On the Japanese version, it's even easier than on the English version.

You can visit your friends' rooms whenever you want, with two girls in square swimsuits.

Your mods are also 100% compatible with the Japanese version of DMM / steam!

20 hours ago, Nezumi "Misaki" said:

On the Japanese version, it's even easier than on the English version.

You can visit your friends' rooms whenever you want, with two girls in square swimsuits.

Your mods are also 100% compatible with the Japanese version of DMM / steam!

Thank you for the details. I have quite a lot of new girls to complete (Leifang, Tamaki, Kanna, Monica) so I will start with those and release the new mod version. (it takes time)

After that I will look into DMM and the remaining girls :)

• 3 months later...

Are you not available for game opponents? Mods also affect your opponents.

Would it be possible to confirm this by installing all possible nude mods?

There are many teddy mods available and I recommend them.  DOAXVV mods by teddy

His mod can display your skin. N,R,SR works for DMM. (But I'm a DMM, so I can't get Steam confirmation.)

And I have one request.

Can you please make it possible to apply Hitomi's skin to Nagisa? Please consider it after all the work is done.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 5:50 PM, ronjimox said:

There is a safer way to do this:

-Add someone as a friend in game.

-Ask then to have a specific girl as the home girl.

-Click on their username to see the girl.

-Another way to do this is to have the girls on the owner room of your friend so you can check them there(i dont know if this method exists on steam yet),this method is even better because you can use the game's camera there.

I could help you with this but i play on dmm.

I have these girls:

Leifang

Tamaki

Kanna

Monica

Spoiler

steam-version

Аннотация 2021-05-24 210746.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/19/2021 at 7:47 AM, Jenovate said:

Thank you for the details. I have quite a lot of new girls to complete (Leifang, Tamaki, Kanna, Monica) so I will start with those and release the new mod version. (it takes time)

After that I will look into DMM and the remaining girls :)

I own Patty, EN Steam Version: 630021629

Also, the DMM Version for Pattys SSR suit also works on Steam, in case you need a cultured view.

Edited by newgame22