WW latest version.

Ok I updated to the latest version of ww...162f and all the wild guy body details dissapear from game created npc sims and also any new sims I create in cas.Any sims I created prior to updating still have the body details.I have not added any cc default skins or skin tones btw.

Reverting back to ww...162e restores all of the body details.

I tried the game with just ww 162f and wildguys body details and just got a very basic nude sim...faint nipples+no vagina.

Tried again with ww 162e and wildguys stuff and got full body details....This is weird as I have never had this before with any ww update.

Pic 1 is ww 162f

Pic 2 is ww 162e.....both are just ww + wildguy stuff.

Screenshot (507).png

Screenshot (508).png

7 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

My best guess is that wild_guy overrides are now non-functional due to being outdated after WW updating its override textures to the new image format. Wild_guy will have to update his textures as well.

Thank you....I have been pulling my hair out over this....Adding skin details manually to game created sims works but it's a pain...lol

7 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

My best guess is that wild_guy overrides are now non-functional due to being outdated after WW updating its override textures to the new image format. Wild_guy will have to update his textures as well.

Ahhh, that would explain the issues I'm having also... Also are the meshes used for Maxis and default Wicked Whims teh same? I tried using both through body selector and noticed it's idnetical. I remember them looking different. 

On 1/12/2021 at 10:57 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Well....found out the problem was I'd renamed my FBD folder so it wasn't loading before WW changed the name back and everything is good again......Totally missed your post about this....Feel really embarased...lol

Also apologised to wild guy for blaming his body details....ah well live and learn :)