Sequences

There's a place for movies and poses but no home for sequences. This is the whole mess.

"Victoria's Secret" is a series I started a couple years ago. Episode 1-5 originally created with TK17 v7.5

Episode 6 and 7 created with VX and lost forever when hard drive crashed. Reinstalled and have

started moving Ep 1-5 to VX. Just uploaded Ep 1, edited nearly all poses.

Recorded with OBS Studio, Free software, and edited with AviSynth and VirtualDub, Free open source.

I Record a sequence from beginning to end one shot very little editing after. You have to cut a few glitches

between pose changes and a little cross fade now and then.

I suggested a little competition and once or twice a year the community votes on a sequence.

Check out what I posted here. Let's make a Movie

My movies were more to promote a sequence never intended to make a dollar. I am not a writer and don't

have a script to work from.  I know the story I want to tell and start creating poses and let the story write itself.

If you change Models you may have to edit poses. In the sequencer when linking poses timing is critical

so you can't jack with the timeline. Except what little is necessary to the story, most text can be changed.

There is a lot that can be improved, skins, clothing and room textures, lighting, camera and graphics enhancement.

When it comes to Hook 4 I half ass know what I'm doing and Hook 5 "Basic" was more trouble than it was worth.

Remember we want to promote the site and possibly make a buck to pay for web-space. All mods and software

used must be free, something any one could come to the site and access themselves.

I'm curious, who would be interested in this kind of a community project.

I don't want to ramble on any more so let's get on with it.

I recommend a Portable build, included save folder with poses and sequences, all textures and addons necessary.

There are a few pictures and 2 vids 1 short vid example that I eliminated the speech bubble, possible voice over.

Set models voice to mod no words and V, B, N, M activate auto voice and some facial expressions. It also makes some

slight changes in how the models respond to each other so be careful. J hides the start stop button.

Futa Warning

Victoria's Secret Ep 1

1872222568_VictoriasSecret01-1.jpg.50c87a03c5991867985836f46309d63a.jpg1102876680_VictoriasSecret01-2.jpg.22c57cc86b5d40da10e3813f5a44fd07.jpg

These are solid poses and a descent sequence but still lots of room for improvement, let's call it an Example.

Tell me what you think of the idea

Victoria's Secret Ep 2

Will try to pass on a few tips and tricks along the way. I use both animated and interactive poses. animated poses, if you get the timing right you can link

multiple poses together seamlessly. Interactive poses can be quicker to make but trying to link multiple poses together without noticeable glitches is

nearly impossible. Interactive poses, the penetration loop can be sped up or slowed down but the normal loop always plays at the same speed.

This creates a randomness that can make the pose look more realistic..

To breathe a little life into your pose a slight twist of the hips like you're shifting weight from one foot to the other. I like to use the "hollow" slider to

simulate breathing, it's easier to control how much you want the chest to rise and fall. Spine and body morphs section in pose edit, I use Hollow,

head forward or backward, bend left or right, twist. Just a slight motion added to you pose can help make it look more realistic, not so stiff.

Weather you choose animated or interactive I think you should Link body parts especially genitals as much as possible. Some people can get by

without and create some pretty life like poses. I've watched a lot of vids created with TK and can usually spot the difference. Body part linked

may take more time and effort but I think the results are cleaner and more realistic..

Normally including all your textures and addons with you poses and sequence would not be necessary but it makes it easier on everyone.

With no accessible database to download from right now I don't see an alternative.

Lesbian, Face sitting

Victoria's Secret Ep 2

vs2-02.jpg.c161f28ad1e1fd200bfd4395ff3e5713.jpgvs2-05.jpg.e2b00b918900fb8c1f5fe161a7429c89.jpg

Included a few pics and a video

• 2 years later...