Heavy Metal Bodyslides

This mod adds Bodyslides for use in Caliente's Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.  

"Heavy Metal" has curvier, heavier features that aims to match the shape of women in Frank Frazetta artwork at the higher weights, or Luis Royo at the lower.

"Muscle Girls" is similar, but with a leaner, more sinewy forms found with Boris Vallejo.

CBBE and UUNP versions are included for each.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/10/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Ok, to honest the title "Heavy Metal" and the mods opening pic are what convinced me to look at this. I was imagining a preset for Taarna. Without reading the description I started with the images. I was stunned to be thinking of Frazetta, Brom, and Vallejo/Bell. The pic of Serana the Dark Queen really brings out feelings of Frazetta and a bit of Brom. After reading the description, I immediately saw the similarity to Royo.

I have to hand it to you... Well done, well done indeed!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 4:35 AM, trendte said:

can you share the body textures from the screenshots?

The ripped abs are from Pride of Valhalla.  Serana has her own texture.  Mature skins might have been in a couple. ?

...if you mean "share" like upload it here as well, while I have permission from Dracofish to post mods with PoV skins on the Nexus, I do not have permission to post them anywhere else.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wizardmon said:

what armors do you recommend with this?

Most of the screenshots use The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, which is my go-to.  I still sometimes use Sexy Vanilla Armor, and more and more I use Devious Devices.  Also Cloaks of Skyrim, to keep them warm... ?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

What ENB and primary lighting mod did you use to get that painterly feel?

Is there also ReShade?

How much of the look in the screenshots is post-processing?

Tetrachromatic ENB is the only thing I use for most of them, no lighting or reshades.

All of them are screenshots with no further editing. 

Some might use RealVision + enhanced lighting, especially in dungeons. 

Thanks. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

To Celticwolf369 :

If you are looking for things relating to Taarna, a few :

If not seeking links provided, yes, I am also an enthusiast of these presets in particular, and the general aesthetic of Frazetta, Royo and Vallejo.