Self Harm PosePack V2.0

View File

Hello! so ive been on hiatus for a while now approximately 3 months and first of all id like to urge u to my patreon SimmerAddicted. It keeps me motivated and excited to make more content(ps u can pledge what u like im not doing early access content atm so it would just be helping me out!)

Welcome to my Self Harm Posepack V1.0

you NEED Papi_RazorBladeProp_CAS.package. its the razor you need so the cutting poses work,

feel free to make ur own poses with it and make sure to tag me and PAPI

In this pack you will revieve the following 16! poses
-about to cut 1

-contemplation
- cutting 1
-cutting shocked 1
-cutting 2
-cutting shocked 2
-cutting 3
-cutting shocked 3
-cutting 4
-cutting shocked 4
-cutting shocked 5
-sink cutting 1
-sink cutting 2
-sink cutting 3
-cutting aftermath 1

this posepack is made in mind for storytellers to tell self harm battle stories, however you may use them please make sure to tag me,i do not judge i will be so excited to see that people are excited and love them as much as i do! message me for pose ideas my inbox is always open and my notifications are always on!

stay tuned for future content and please pledge towards my patreon SimmerAddicted it woud be much appreciated.
Happy Simming!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 5:20 AM, filthy.fetish said:

its the "13 reasons why" in the tags for me

yeah and? its in collaboration with the bath suicide posepack i have. i have a machinema sort of thing im working on and it the character self harms and ends up commiting suicide the way hannah abker does in the show. if you dont like my content please just leave i didnt make it for you

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 10:23 AM, s1mer said:

yeah and? its in collaboration with the bath suicide posepack i have. i have a machinema sort of thing im working on and it the character self harms and ends up commiting suicide the way hannah abker does in the show. if you dont like my content please just leave i didnt make it for you

babe if you make your content public expect feedback. the romanticization of self harm/suicide is a major pet peeve of mine, and seeing it coupled with "13 reasons why" was the cherry on top. also if you don't want people who aren't interested in this type of content coming here, why give it every tag under the sun whether they're related or not? 

On 1/31/2021 at 7:22 PM, filthy.fetish said:

babe if you make your content public expect feedback. the romanticization of self harm/suicide is a major pet peeve of mine, and seeing it coupled with "13 reasons why" was the cherry on top. also if you don't want people who aren't interested in this type of content coming here, why give it every tag under the sun whether they're related or not? 

so my content reaches a wider audience duh, i really couldnt care less. u think writing a petty comment is going to change the world well news flash its not. im writing a very hard hitting machinema and these poses just so happen to be important since i will not be glamourizing anything yet showing the cold hard truth. theres far worse thigs out there to be mad at so kindly do me a favout and fuck right off

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 4:53 AM, s1mer said:

so my content reaches a wider audience duh, i really couldnt care less. u think writing a petty comment is going to change the world well news flash its not. im writing a very hard hitting machinema and these poses just so happen to be important since i will not be glamourizing anything yet showing the cold hard truth. theres far worse thigs out there to be mad at so kindly do me a favout and fuck right off

if you want it to reach a wider audience, prepare for people who dont like your content and people you "didnt make it for". and if you think this is hard-hitting and important, and you're making them not to glamorize, then you wouldn't be trying to show it to as wide of an audience as possible. what if people just browsing the "gay" tag who self harm see it? what if someone relapses after seeing this content? it's irresponsible as hell to promote this type of thing without proper warnings and placing it under irrelevant tags. i'm not gonna fuck off until you change that. you can keep the poses up, but remove the tags that don't apply to it at the very least. show even the slightest sign you actually care about mental health.

On 2/25/2021 at 10:31 PM, filthy.fetish said:

if you want it to reach a wider audience, prepare for people who dont like your content and people you "didnt make it for". and if you think this is hard-hitting and important, and you're making them not to glamorize, then you wouldn't be trying to show it to as wide of an audience as possible. what if people just browsing the "gay" tag who self harm see it? what if someone relapses after seeing this content? it's irresponsible as hell to promote this type of thing without proper warnings and placing it under irrelevant tags. i'm not gonna fuck off until you change that. you can keep the poses up, but remove the tags that don't apply to it at the very least. show even the slightest sign you actually care about mental health.

the gay tag is to do with myself, i am a gay creator so i put the tags in there, its not my responsibilty if someone relapses, i have trigger warnings everywhere so dont come at me with that shit,no ones gonna relapse by seeing the worlds"sims 4 self harm pose pack" theyre on an 18+ website that shows exblicit content some beastiality ones and r@pe and bdm and stuff so i thoink out of alot of other topics that are on here self harm isnt the most hard hitting. i have a history with self harm and suicide and making poses and thibgs help relive my trauma and help me move on, another reason why i am making the machinema is to spread awareness, plenty of trigger tags and cards will bge used so if smeone continues to carry on viewing and playing with my content its out of my reach, im not violating any terms whatsoever might i add

On 2/25/2021 at 4:31 PM, filthy.fetish said:

i'm not gonna fuck off until you change that. you can keep the poses up, but remove the tags that don't apply to it at the very least. show even the slightest sign you actually care about mental health.

Yes, you will drop it and if you post in this thread again you will get a warning.  Take the time to read forum rules:  https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/

We do not allow folks to harass mod authors on this site.  Don't like the mod, no problem, skip it and move on to one you do.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 11:22 PM, gregathit said:

Yes, you will drop it and if you post in this thread again you will get a warning.  Take the time to read forum rules:  https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/

We do not allow folks to harass mod authors on this site.  Don't like the mod, no problem, skip it and move on to one you do.

cheers for this man means alot, people just cant get it that if you dont like someone work dont support it, thankyou your a god sent!!???

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...