NCR CF - Sexout Version 2.5 by Macaca22

• 2 weeks later...

It extends on the NCRCF Quests they only had a simple questline with 3 or so Quests with that Mod they become a fully functional Faction, with more Quests, some with sexual Content. It´s designed for a Female Character, don´t know if you can play it with a Male Character (never tried it :) )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 12:53 PM, NonamiRiuki said:

Can I get rid of the sexout dependency? I wanted to play the quest without the stupid animations.

This is the version that specifically adds the sexout animations to the mod, so you can't really avoid them.  Simpley removing the dependence will break the mod, so someone would have to go in an change it.  If it's still available on the nexus you could get the original (not sexout) version there, but a quick search said it was deleted.  In that case someone would have to have it, then either upload it an DM it to you or get permission to publicly post it.

One option you could do is to set the sexout animation time to a very short time, so the animations don't take too long (that's what I do personally for most sex animation mods)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a Quick Question, with the Don't Stop the Party Quest, where the stuff is the Stock of Chemicals? the location marker has in the middle of the yard in the NCRCF and spent a good 3-4 hours looking all over for it ( getting stopped every 2 minutes by a randy Powder Ganger). Had to spawn one in to complete the quest and I made the mistake of getting tied up with that Dental Quest as well ?

Cheers All

On 3/11/2021 at 11:15 PM, ERDuca said:

Hello does someone know how to get the food sanitizer from the Shack? I found only a broken food sanitizer and it didn't progress the quest

you have to ask Frederic about that specific quest after you get that information on your Pip-Boy. I forgot how it's done exactly, but iirc you get it from Frederic and you have to then take it to the Emergency Railway Station.

how do you finish the "American Hero" quest? Whatever I do - kill Chris during the encounter after discovering the dog scheme, freeing that girl after getting bonked by Dean or even killing all NCR personnel in the area and going to the hidden vault - I can't find him anywhere. I'm guessing he was supposed to be in the Vault to the left, since that's where his uniform is, but nothing spawns there. this is my 2nd playthrough and I still don't know.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone help with Easy Money 2? I got talked to escobar about getting the food sanitizer and when I pick up the broken one nothing happens. I have tried going to the Emergency Railway Station after I have it but that doesn't work either to progress the quest.

EDIT: I found the problem. The mod is incompatible with Tryout. I don't know how to fix the problem but figured I would leave this for others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I got to the part of the mod where I hired the companion Leon, he has a lot of diary pages scattered around the wasteland, I found almost all of them, but I have no idea where the pages 04 and 07 are, I want to know what happens if I give him all the pages, I found zero walkthroughs for this mod with google, someone just please tell me where these damn pages are.

22 minutes ago, NonamiRiuki said:

So I got to the part of the mod where I hired the companion Leon, he has a lot of diary pages scattered around the wasteland, I found almost all of them, but I have no idea where the pages 04 and 07 are, I want to know what happens if I give him all the pages, I found zero walkthroughs for this mod with google, someone just please tell me where these damn pages are.

Did you try reading the Walkthrough/Guide included with the mod? It tells you where to find those exact two pages. 

5. Where are the pages 4 and 7 of the Leon's Diary?

Visitors Center and Powder Ganger Camp North.

Edited by ChancellorKremlin
On 6/1/2021 at 3:52 PM, ChancellorKremlin said:

Did you try reading the Walkthrough/Guide included with the mod? It tells you where to find those exact two pages. 

Thank you for the answer, the fact that there was a guide inside the mod completely eluded me, sorry for being stupid.

• 3 months later...

I'm on the "All we need is love" quest from this mod and there's an option in game that doesn't appear in the docs, to go to the "NCR CF cistern" to surrender or set up an ambush for Jamal. Where is the cistern? I think it's around Cell Block C from the nav point, but there's nothing obviously cistern-like. 

Or does that option even work? Do I just have to go out and kill Jamal?

Any help or hints would be appreciated! 

Edited by LTD
On 10/1/2021 at 10:36 PM, LTD said:

I'm on the "All we need is love" quest from this mod and there's an option in game that doesn't appear in the docs, to go to the "NCR CF cistern" to surrender or set up an ambush for Jamal. Where is the cistern? I think it's around Cell Block C from the nav point, but there's nothing obviously cistern-like. 

Or does that option even work? Do I just have to go out and kill Jamal?

Any help or hints would be appreciated! 

Its around here:

image.png

14 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Its around here:

image.png

Yeah, that's where the nav marker is. I've got an extra building there, right in the area you circled. Do you know if that's part of the mod? I assumed it was because there's a female NCR prisoner there with some appropriate dialogue, but I suppose it could be from another mod. I added a bunch of cut/restored content mods.

There is no building there with this mod. You can open the console and type TCL to clip through the building/floor and see if you can find the grate on the floor. Then TCL again to toggle it off. But of course, this will mean Jamal won't be able to follow you. All in all, just disable the other mod you have that conflicts with this one.

• 4 weeks later...