Looking for The best Beastiality and Sex Mods

So I am looking for some sexy mods to add to my load list and i want some opinions.

What exactly i am looking for is as follows:

1. A general Beastiality Mod (mostly Dogs)
  2. Striping/strip club based mod
  3. Sex with companions (specifically Nora with the Nora Companion Mod)
  4. LGBT Animations
  5. Sex Toys
  6. BDSM/Puppy Play
  7. Leashes/collars
  8. Genitalia compatible with the FO4 Fox Race
  9. And the ability to make Futa Females/Cuntboys

If you guys know the best mods for theses Please let me know!

Thanks in advance! (The ability to make followers would be nude would be great too)

8 hours ago, MysticstarMoonrise said:

So I am looking for some sexy mods to add to my load list and i want some opinions.

What exactly i am looking for is as follows:

1. A general Beastiality Mod (mostly Dogs)
  2. Striping/strip club based mod
  3. Sex with companions (specifically Nora with the Nora Companion Mod)
  4. LGBT Animations
  5. Sex Toys
  6. BDSM/Puppy Play
  7. Leashes/collars
  8. Genitalia compatible with the FO4 Fox Race
  9. And the ability to make Futa Females/Cuntboys

If you guys know the best mods for theses Please let me know!

Thanks in advance! (The ability to make followers would be nude would be great too)

1)you mean anim packs? 

3)you came this different ways, like mcg or this

4)you can use my patch for lesbian anims or UAP for gay anims, dont know if they will work together

5,7)devious devices

6)Boston devious helper

9)you can use this

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

1)you mean anim packs? 

3)you came this different ways, like mcg or this

4)you can use my patch for lesbian anims or UAP for gay anims, dont know if they will work together

5,7)devious devices

6)Boston devious helper

9)you can use this

Thanks! Do i need a seperate mod to actually activate the animations though? Also could i get a link to the other mods you mention? 

45 minutes ago, MysticstarMoonrise said:

Thanks! Do i need a seperate mod to actually activate the animations though? Also could i get a link to the other mods you mention? 

No you dont need, but using mod makes it much better then via home button, I will give links if you wont found them

• 11 months later...
On 1/5/2021 at 4:16 AM, VonHelton said:

Been trying to get animation with multiple dogs or wolves for YEARS, literally. I'd do it myself, but I can't get Niftools to work with Blender for some reason.

:bawling:

SavageCabbage has multi-dog animation for double bed. But It kinda requires another mod to actually place double bed since stock fallout doesn't have any double beds in Furniture workshop. But they can be seen in the wild though it's difficult to gather multiple dogs around them randomly so it's much better idea to just have one at the settlement.

• 11 months later...

Good day lads. The mods are good but only for female character. Is there something for the male character.

And is there something like a dart gun or net gun for......... hunting if you get what i mean and bring the monsters and humans to you base and put in a cage. I really what to hunt wild sexy animals and monsters like a nice deathclaw.

• 1 year later...
On 12/10/2022 at 10:43 AM, odie1132 said:

Good day lads. The mods are good but only for female character. Is there something for the male character.

And is there something like a dart gun or net gun for......... hunting if you get what i mean and bring the monsters and humans to you base and put in a cage. I really what to hunt wild sexy animals and monsters like a nice deathclaw.

you ever manage to find any that work for male characters?