Outfits/Clothes Not Showing

First of all, thanks to everyone who created this. Dunno if any of those dudes are on this forum, but your work is appreciated. 

I have been able to run the game no problem, looks fantastic. I have 1 big problem, I can seem to add new outfits or clothes to the game. I've downloaded a lot of different ones, and they all say to put them into the "activemod" folder which i've done, and i still get the base package for outfits. I've tried everything, taking the outfits out of the folders and just leaving the png and txf files in the folder as is, nothing. i am running vx 10, if someone can point me to the right direction or tell me what i am doing wrong would be much appreciated.  

notowrk.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi friends, I have been using the VX version for some time now and I think I will be able to help you. You must take into account these 3 sections:

1 First of all, for a texture to display correctly you must make sure you have the corresponding addon in the ADDON folder, the addon itself is created as a main texture and the textures that we put in activemod are as secondary textures. Some textures do not need the addon because they are base addons of the program and work directly in the activemod folder. For a texture in activemod to work, I recommend using subfolders that you can put whatever you want, but the files inside the folder do not change the name.

2 It may happen that the program looks for textures and addons in a directory other than activemod and addons, I recommend a portable installation.

3 Sometimes it is difficult to find within the program the texture that we have placed in activemod, it is necessary to locate the correct "slot". For example: a shoe can be in a normal shoe, high heel, boot, ... some lingerie textures can be found in blouses, t-shirts, ... This can be a bit confusing but by checking all the slots you can find the desired texture . I hope that my explanation helps you, I will be attentive to your answers to be able to help you.

Sorry for using google translator.