Screenshot won't work

On 12/29/2020 at 10:09 AM, Clara Cox said:

Why the screenshot button in game won't work? When I clik on it, I capture screen with flash effect but no have image in screenshot folder...

Check your Binaries folder.

Also, you have some rather interesting conversions going on in optman.log. Check your ActiveMod folders for any files named Screen01.jp2. You also might want to check C:/Users/PC/Pictures. I don't know how or why that entry is in there.

Ejax, What should I do in the Binary or Active Mod folder? What should I check? Obviously some file is real problem but do not know which and how it was created? Also, I can't start the game with TK17-158.001, but only with TK17_Launcher. When I start the game from Binaries folder with TK17-158.001 file, an error occurs. I installed all previous updates and suddenly I can not to create image in Screenshot folder. Something prevents the creation of images. Everything worked ok and now I can only enter the game with TK17_Launcher but I can't get a image. 

Error.jpg

OK. Problem fixed. It was created thanks to my stupidity. I don't remember why or how changing the name of the main folder to "The Klub 17 final", instead of leaving it under the name "TheKlub17", as it is after installation. That change caused all these errors. Now the images also appear after the screenshot. I apologize to everyone.