Toy Size Sliders / Toys being too big

Hi friends,

I'm having issues with the toy length and toy width sliders in pose edit. Occasionally I can get the sliders to work and adjust user added toys to the right size - for example so that an iphone toy fits into the model's hand - and the next time I load up TK17 and select the same toy, even the smallest width and length still has the same toy being way too big.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for the support, stay healthy

The Barber

7 hours ago, The Barber said:

Hi friends,

I'm having issues with the toy length and toy width sliders in pose edit. Occasionally I can get the sliders to work and adjust user added toys to the right size - for example so that an iphone toy fits into the model's hand - and the next time I load up TK17 and select the same toy, even the smallest width and length still has the same toy being way too big.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for the support, stay healthy

The Barber

Toy size is saved as part of the pose, not the model. There are toy sliders on the body customizer tab that can be saved with the model, but they affect all toys. There's nothing that makes one toy fit one model.