I need help finding some Sexual Adult Mods for Skyrim SE ^^

I started a playthrough a while back and I've gotten back into it and have completed the companions quest-line and am engaged to Aela The Huntress, And I wanted to spice it up some more once I complete the wedding and settle in to my new home Lakeview Manor. I've been searching through Loverslab for a suitable mod but there's so many and I've yet to find one or a couple. I'm hoping someone can help me find a mod or two. Mainly for sexual intercourse specifically between me and my wife to be. This is my first time ever adding any Sexual Loverslab mods to any of my playthroughs ^-^" I hope there's something on this site that will work. OH and also I would prefer that the mod be compatible with CBBE, SMP, or UNP. ^^

Well for spouses flutie basically gave you all you need. I would go with spouses enhanced tho. Very good mod and adds a lot tho adds more to spouses than lovers comfort does. and then fertility mode as suggested by flutie. just install rsse children and get the patch installed fertility mode so you get petatohead children. 

I now am having issues getting Souses Enhanced to work. I got all of the correct files and it ended up saying that my skyrim se version is too old.. I'm running steams latest version which is 1.5.16 but the mod says it needs 1.9.32 or newer. 
Is this mod made specifically for Skyrim and not Skyrim SE or something?

image_2020-12-20_041027.png

On 12/20/2020 at 5:10 AM, GODZILLA 6337 said:

I now am having issues getting Souses Enhanced to work. I got all of the correct files and it ended up saying that my skyrim se version is too old.. I'm running steams latest version which is 1.5.16 but the mod says it needs 1.9.32 or newer. 
Is this mod made specifically for Skyrim and not Skyrim SE or something?

image_2020-12-20_041027.png

1.5.97 is the latest legal version of SkyrimSE buddy. Your version of SkyrimSE is indeed too old.