Catra - Companion NPC

View File

Catra In all her glory can be found in the wasteland and will allow you to join her on her adventures.

FUSION Girl Based NPC follower with custom body and Custom clothing. 

Includes a "tactical outfit" that I cobbled together as a combination of something a bit more realistic but is loosely inspired by her general S5 Outfit look.

I have also included a converted "Retro" outfit by PJ Thornton (perms available upon request) which is a very good creation of her original outfit worn early in the show. This can be found in her duffel bag.

Catra's demeanor can improve as you find certain dead drops and explore her dialogue a bit more. The dead drops can be looked for or ignored. This is not an expansive quest mod, the mini-quest is simply included to add a motivation for her to travel with you.

For now she is Not voiced. 

In the future I would like to add some combat sound clips from the cartoon.

Where the fuck is she?

Shes in a bunker in the sewers in Concord.

- if the dialogue scene doest trigger properly reload, save before you enter her bunker, It is extremely rare (only happened once) that it doesn't work properly. It is located near a dirty mattress for those who are on survival and don't want to use a cheat save.

CBBE Patch:

This mod relies on the fusion girl body being your default body. If you Use CBBE or any mod that doesn't rely on Zex Skeleton use this patch to overwrite the fusion girl meshes.

Catra Bodyslide Body preset. 

Why?

So you can convert your own outfits to her bodyshape. this WILL NOT give you heterochromia, nails and a tail. It will only let you shape Other mod clothing to fit her shape for her to wear.

Equipping her with any clothing that replaces her body will remove her nails and sometimes her tail.

To do:

expand dialogue. 

Add more stuff.

Add a variant of her Formal outfit.

Add combat voice sound clips.

Let me know if there are any issues.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

OK I'm stuck.

I'm in the room with the mattress, and there's a door on the floor to a "Mysterious Room."  I'm assuming that's the vault that Catra is in.

The door is Master locked, and there's no way my level 4 new PC can get it open by lockpicking.  I tried using the console to unlock the door and it will say "unlocked" in the console, but still is locked when I exit console and try to open it.  I've looked around for a key but can't find one.

The only other thought I had was maybe there's a key hidden on the ledge across the hall that looks like it has some supplies on it, but the game isn't letting me jump up there in my new power armor I got from the roof of the museum.

Am I missing something obvious, or this really meant to be a late game companion behind that master locked door?

• 5 months later...