I seem to have troubles with animations selected. I'm using the animation tag system to select specific animations. The problem is that it seems to only play out one part of the animation sequence. I have noticed that it doesnt seem to have this problem with NPC on NPC sequences... Is there something in the settings I need to alter in order for the sequence to play through from the start?

3 hours ago, RAMc said:

I seem to have troubles with animations selected. I'm using the animation tag system to select specific animations. The problem is that it seems to only play out one part of the animation sequence. I have noticed that it doesnt seem to have this problem with NPC on NPC sequences... Is there something in the settings I need to alter in order for the sequence to play through from the start?

Solution was to enable packages in the MCM magno cum gaudio NPC-npc sex system aaf scene settings.

5 hours ago, RAMc said:

You can try my patch for anims where all anims is grouped if possible