SexLab Extra Voices Addon Dominant Futanari voice

SexLab Extra Voices Addon Dominant Futanari voice

View File

SexLab Extra Voices Addon

Dominant Futanari voice

1843141683_WIP1(13m39s).jpg.234b984ff107f819b81b445944c7bcf9.jpg

Hey guys

I play with a female Futa character and  always been kind of fighting to make my own female sexlab voices being different from all the other NPC used voices !

With that in mind I downloaded some months ago the Mod that really gave me an idea 

To create my own futanari character sexlab voice ...

It was hard since I didn't wanted to use files that are either from sexlab or other mods , first cause of permissions and than cause they all lacked what I wanted ,

So I decided to make my own Futanari voice file for sexlab .

During its creation I inclined myself for a more Dominant Futanari style voice and character , 

and this Mod was born...

This is my first attempt , so bare with me try it out and tell me something...

I made this kind of a Addon for  Sexlab Extra voices Mod 

So I use one of the voice slots or files to add this addon Female voice 3...

Download this mod first 

And then install my mod and overwrite any original file ...

Version  0.3 new voice and changes

You add the Original first upload Female voice 03 

made some small changes in voice levels and some files

And uploaded a new Futa voice in Female Voice 02 so now you have to options..

This latest voice is a lot more dominant Futa type character.. 

Hope you like it .. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/15/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14373-sexlab-extra-voices-nusbies-voices/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Good stuff, wondering if some of the voice files used during solo masturbation can be edited to remove the second voice in the background.

I am into that ...will try to clean the voice files as much as possible , with  Audacity...

23 hours ago, Jay1646 said:

These are amazing!! Thank you so much!

I'm planning a futa video and these sounds will be perfect for them!

Thank you thank you!

And please make more!!

If you make the video please send me the link to watch it ... lol thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 3:05 AM, bruhfrman said:

This mod is awesome. Would like to know where you got the voices from I'd like to watch that video,

The sound its from a Animation Adult movie called Bonkers but I do not have the video I have clips from the Video various ones that I extracted the sound files...Never saw the complete video thought !

5 hours ago, Bullfye said:

The sound its from a Animation Adult movie called Bonkers but I do not have the video I have clips from the Video various ones that I extracted the sound files...Never saw the complete video thought !

Thanks! Also respect for the Ragnar prof pic. Have you seen season 6 part 2 that came out December 30th? It was an amazing ending imo.

After downloading version 1.0.2 I tried to extract the files but Windows stopped it and then removed it completely citing a severe threat tagged as Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml

1.0 downloaded, extracted, and installed fine so not sure what to make of this.

1 hour ago, Sgt27 said:

After downloading version 1.0.2 I tried to extract the files but Windows stopped it and then removed it completely citing a severe threat tagged as Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml

There is no virus in the file .. must be something on your part Bud...  But if you are in doubt scan it online with Macfee or Norton so that you stay at ease this way !

2 hours ago, Sgt27 said:

Well beside my Virus scan , I made a online one to be sure and this are the results :

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6697c4ea63235acb4dbfd65d86b9cfac4d8cfc5a2418584f07a898492045a291/detection

No Virus detected at all..

On 1/17/2021 at 9:53 PM, Bullfye said:

Well beside my Virus scan , I made a online one to be sure and this are the results :

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6697c4ea63235acb4dbfd65d86b9cfac4d8cfc5a2418584f07a898492045a291/detection

No Virus detected at all..

Okay. I meant no offense just wanted to report what Windows was telling me. I downloaded and installed the 0.3 version with no issues and without Windows freaking out so all good now on my end.

3 hours ago, Sgt27 said:

Okay. I meant no offense just wanted to report what Windows was telling me. I downloaded and installed the 0.3 version with no issues and without Windows freaking out so all good now on my end.

LOL Windows is a pain sometimes , The 0.3 version is the same file as before plus another new one ... Windows and Bill gates could very well suck on my ......! lol

I really like this voicepack but I feel that the non-voice sounds often dont fit the animation, such as the rapid slapping and also the secondary voice that exist on some of sound files dont really fit as your partner has their own voice. When it fits however, it is really good. Great start.

On 1/24/2021 at 7:11 PM, Crate123 said:

I really like this voicepack but I feel that the non-voice sounds often dont fit the animation, such as the rapid slapping and also the secondary voice that exist on some of sound files dont really fit as your partner has their own voice. When it fits however, it is really good. Great start.

That is the Female voice slot 02 ...try the 03 its far better now..

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 2:43 PM, Crate123 said:

can I ask what video, or where you got these voices from ?

Sorry about the delay replying ..

It is taken from small Clips of a 3D adult movie called Bonkers , and some others from various Clips that I do not even know..

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...