• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/11/2021 at 11:26 AM, skaarj33 said:

is there any proper location i need to put all files ? For some reason didn't work for me and some hats simple disapear on cas

Same deal. I'm running a ton of other mods so I know how mods work, these skin tones appear in the in-game list of active mods, but I can't find them on CAS.

Alright, so for everyone else struggling with this fix:

If your Sim was created without this mod (by you or by someone else), you'll want to change the skin to the fixed one. This, however, does not happen under Body -> Skintones, but under Face -> Skin details where you find the face of your alien race and click on that (the usual "turn it off and on again" is recommended, i.e. click on something else first and then re-select the face/skincolor you want).

That's how I got it to work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 3:47 AM, Jhahmo said:

Alright, so for everyone else struggling with this fix:

If your Sim was created without this mod (by you or by someone else), you'll want to change the skin to the fixed one. This, however, does not happen under Body -> Skintones, but under Face -> Skin details where you find the face of your alien race and click on that (the usual "turn it off and on again" is recommended, i.e. click on something else first and then re-select the face/skincolor you want).

That's how I got it to work.

thx allot with this explanation but i have another question

Does townies from batu spawn with theses skins ? because in my game i didn't see any of them and i probaly think some who is supose to be a twilek or others races is spawning blad

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello. Looks like this mod is not working anymore. Body is alright but penises are not matching body color. I tried this on the clean version of the game with only Wicked Whims and this mod installed but results are the same. Both Sims 4 and Wicked Whims are up to date. Please fix.

The Sims™ 4 30.11.2022 14_40_26.png

Edited by gameme54321
Write "anymore" twice
18 minutes ago, gameme54321 said:

Hello. Looks like this mod is not working anymore. Body is alright but penises are not matching body color. I tried this on the clean version of the game with only Wicked Whims and this mod installed but results are the same. Both Sims 4 and Wicked Whims are up to date. Please fix.

The Sims™ 4 30.11.2022 14_40_26.png

Change your character skin color

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...