LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

I seem to have an issue as the canines scattered around the world seem to be missing their bodies/invisible but the genitals show.

Then you have not installed all files.

you need: meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z

and one of the esp versions. ( must be installed after the meshes and textures)

• 3 weeks later...

Just as a heads up to anyone who cares, I'm going to be working on compatibility patches for this mod with UL and BC6 due to some issues with buildings being stuck in rocks/obstructing roads. Bravil Underground might need a small patch for some of its NPCs with BC6, but that isn't as major as this mod's issues.

I realize that this is several months later, but did anything come of this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 6:41 PM, fejeena said:

Yes that console command.  OK, shit it does not work.

And the other command you must use the ID number, sorry.

xx05CCC4

console

click on the player.

GetItemCount xx05CCC4

If you 1 or more token , remove the token
RemoveItem xx05CCC4 yy

yy the number of token you have

And then

set xLoversBitchTraining.isOnAllFours to 0

XX is your Load order ID of the LoversBitch esp.  If you have not changed your Load order it is 7C (LoversBitch.esp)  = 7C05CCC4

I had this issue on a saved game.  In my case, it's the other token that was keeping it from working.  There was an errant "Attraction Pulse Token" [xx05CCC5] added at some point that had needed to be removed in addition to the end tokens.
  As the other person found, I could trigger the mount state by adding the token via the console, and could stand again normally, but couldn't get on all fours via the mount key again after.  That was when I checked for that token, and found the character had one still while standing.

So, at least for me, it needed (mostly copy/pasta from Fejeena's):

console

click on the player.

GetItemCount xx05CCC4

GetItemCount xx05CCC5

xx is your Load order ID of the LoversBitch esp.

If you 1 or more token for either/both, remove the tokens
RemoveItem xx05CCC4 yy

RemoveItem xx05CCC5 yy

yy the number of token you have

Hopefully that's of help to anyone else that runs into that oddity.

• 2 weeks later...

FIXED, it turns out NMM sucks "i know big surprise" any quick way of extracting mods for OBM, because im to lazy to individually extract 167 mods? don't you just hate comic sans ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Hey i believe in having a texture issue, the wolf and the normal dog have dicks, but all other dogs don't, I've followed the install to a T, Meshes and sounds-Textures-LBGW .  everything is perfectly fine but the dicks. if this was solved please direct me to the page.                                     

7 hours ago, T3rry45 said:

FIXED, it turns out NMM sucks "i know big surprise" any quick way of extracting mods for OBM, because im to lazy to individually extract 167 mods? don't you just hate comic sans ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Hey i believe in having a texture issue, the wolf and the normal dog have dicks, but all other dogs don't, I've followed the install to a T, Meshes and sounds-Textures-LBGW .  everything is perfectly fine but the dicks. if this was solved please direct me to the page.                                     

"Other dogs"...do you mean German Shepherds, Collies, etc?

• 1 month later...

Say, I'm having a bit of bother in wolf cave. When I get to the first large room with two horny wolves my game CTD's when the second wolf either gets close to my female PC or vice versa.:classic_confused: I've downloaded and played this mod before and have had no such problem in the past. It just really makes me scratch my scalp in curiosity. Any help is greatly appreciated!:classic_smile:

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

Sorry I really don't know why some people have problems with the wolfcave.

I can not find a bug or problem and in my game all works fine. So I can not fix something if I don't know what to fix.

That's fine. I guess I'll just have to do some tinkering. *Shrugs happily* Thanks for replying!:cool:

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

Sorry I really don't know why some people have problems with the wolfcave.

I can not find a bug or problem and in my game all works fine. So I can not fix something if I don't know what to fix.

Say, have you also got Player Slave Encounters installed in your game? When I played LBGW before, I hadn't discovered PSE yet. I'll see if uninstalling PSE stops the CTD's while I'm in wolf Cave for Lover's Bitch.

7 minutes ago, Vigilante89 said:

Say, have you also got Player Slave Encounters installed in your game? When I played LBGW before, I hadn't discovered PSE yet. I'll see if uninstalling PSE stops the CTD's while I'm in wolf Cave for Lover's Bitch.

I have PSE running with Bitch no prob. But try it...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2018 at 8:53 PM, fejeena said:

So I can not fix something if I don't know what to fix.

Fejeena...faction question.

Do the various dogs around the cities need to be Player Faction? Does LB require it in some situations?

Reason is...one of my mods creates a faction that is -75 to the Player Faction. This faction is RARELY on the surface...only coming-out late at night to look for the PC to capture/rob/enslave/whatever. They spot a dog...bang...out come the daggers. Then the cops get involved...blah, blah, blah...chaos ensues. 

If I can remove the Player Faction status from the dogs, peace would come to the valley...I hope.

Your thoughts?

BTW: I just wanted to reconfirm that I am interested in a version of LB that ups the requirement numbers and numbers of people in the 2nd quest (Correcting Concerns)...unlock the console dogs via reaching numbers beyond the current numbers. We have the NPCs and dogs in-game, already. Would that be easy or a pain?

Typical 3rd party mod that adds NPCs to Chorrol...

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17843/?

Unrelated: Had one of those well trained Dobermans rip apart a 60+ level vampire lord while the PC watched and had lunch. Pretty handy in a brawl.

The City dogs don't need the player faction, you can delete it in the esp.

Existing dogs in the game!  Kill the dogs in game , and wait until new dogs respawn. Or remove the faction with console.

------------------------------------------------
Correcting Concerns :
I don't make such a version.
If you don't have Mod NPCs in Choroll you must have 4-5 times sex until 10 different NPCs saw the player.
I have 3 Mod NPCs who are always outside, 2 at the big Oak and a Immoral Guard.

When I have Sex at the main gate ( Immoral guard, two guards and the 2 vanilla NPCs who are always there and talk ) and sex at the big Oak ( 2 Mod NPCs, and 3 vanilla NPCs ) I have 10 different NPCs.

The player should only have sex so that a few people see him, gossip about him/her ,....
Actually onetime sex would be enough. Some people see you , gossip, tell it friends and neighbors, ....script timer: one day later = the angry citizens stand in front of Rena's house.

Would that be easy or a pain?

Don't know. Quest and scripts by WappyOne.

Part of the script.
But I do not know where the number of 10 citizens is set  ( arCitizensWatched ).  Not in the dialogs or quest stage scripts.

Spoiler

;10 citizens need to witness dog sex to advance in outside Chorrol
    if ( GetStage xLoversBitchCorrectingConcerns == 40 )
        if eval 0 > ar_Size arCitizensWatched
            let arCitizensWatched := ar_Construct Array
        endif
        set i to ar_Size arCitizensWatched
        set rBitch to xLoversBitchQuest.rCurBitch
        if ( rBitch != PlayerRef )
            if ( rBitch.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain )
                let rTmp := Call xLoversCmnGetPartner rBitch
                if ( rTmp.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" || rTmp.ModelPathIncludes "xBitchWWWerewolf" )
                    set rTmp to GetFirstRef 69 0
                    while rTmp
                        if ( rTmp.GetIsCreature == 0 && rTmp.GetInFaction ChorrolFaction && rTmp.GetDistance rBitch < 1000 )
                            if eval ( -99999 == ar_Find rTmp arCitizensWatched )
                                ar_Append arCitizensWatched rTmp
                            endif
                        endif
                        set rTmp to GetNextRef
                    loop
                endif
            endif
        endif
        if ( PlayerRef.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain )
            let rTmp := Call xLoversCmnGetPartner PlayerRef
            if ( rTmp.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" || rTmp.ModelPathIncludes "xBitchWWWerewolf" )
                set rTmp to GetFirstRef 69 0
                while rTmp
                    if ( rTmp.GetIsCreature == 0 && rTmp.GetInFaction ChorrolFaction && rTmp.GetDistance PlayerRef < 1000 )
                        if eval ( -99999 == ar_Find rTmp arCitizensWatched )
                            ar_Append arCitizensWatched rTmp
                        endif
                    endif
                    set rTmp to GetNextRef
                loop
            endif
        endif
        if eval ( i < ar_Size arCitizensWatched )
            set i to ar_Size arCitizensWatched
            MessageEX "%g Chorrol citizen witnesses." i
        endif
        if eval i >= 10    ; here is the only 10 I see. Maybe it will be enough to increase this value.

let arCitizensWatched := ar_Null
            SetStage xLoversBitchCorrectingConcerns 50
        endif
    endif

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

The City dogs don't need the player faction, you can delete it in the esp.

Existing dogs in the game!  Kill the dogs in game , and wait until new dogs respawn. Or remove the faction with console.

------------------------------------------------

I'll try removing the faction. 

:classic_smile:

Dogs: there must be 200 dogs in Chorrol alone these days, in this particular Oblivion build. There are several large kennels that hold 6-12 dogs each.

"Lots of dogs in Chorrol. Lots of sheep, too. I prefer the taste of sheep."

On 1/10/2018 at 1:26 AM, Vigilante89 said:

Say, I'm having a bit of bother in wolf cave. When I get to the first large room with two horny wolves my game CTD's when the second wolf either gets close to my female PC or vice versa.:classic_confused: I've downloaded and played this mod before and have had no such problem in the past. It just really makes me scratch my scalp in curiosity. Any help is greatly appreciated!:classic_smile:

maybe your missing some files from the animation forgot its name you know the original mod for oblivion lovers pke i think its called ?

• 3 weeks later...

Dog is Dog.

Even with a empty inventory they respond to the PC's invitation. ( like all dogs and wolves form Mods or Vanilla )

When the creature uses the dog folder it is a dog and works with LoversBitch.

11LB1.jpg

The inventory is not important, you could delete all.

The vanilla Treasure item does not effect anything in LoversBitch.

The No-Dogd-Nif prevents that a dick/penis is add to the Dog.  The Body nif has a dick ! With a extra dick you would have two dicks.

All other items controls the dog behavior. You can delete them or change the Count number. ( increase or decrease the rape chance, horniness, ...)

You can add other token, like a  "Knot Time Modifier" to increase or decrease  the Knot Time.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

Dog is Dog.

Even with a empty inventory they respond to the PC's invitation. ( like all dogs and wolves form Mods or Vanilla )

When the creature uses the dog folder it is a dog and works with LoversBitch.

The inventory is not important, you could delete all.

The vanilla Treasure item does not effect anything in LoversBitch.

The No-Dogd-Nif prevents that a dick/penis is add to the Dog.  The Body nif has a dick ! With a extra dick you would have two dicks.

All other items controls the dog behavior. You can delete them or change the Count number. ( increase or decrease the rape chance, horniness, ...)

You can add other token, like a  "Knot Time Modifier" to increase or decrease  the Knot Time.

Dunno why but it only happens with the Mutts. All the other dogs plus ones I add work fine.

*Shrugs*  Just tested it after reading your post. 

I saved my progress, went and began the Find Maera quest, got the bitch training and went straight back to Chorrol and hooked up with the collie walking around the streets with no problem.  Then I realized....  "it only happens with the Mutts" , and a Collie may not qualify.  Doing a check, your typical MUTT is in Anvil, so I went over there and got hooked up and knotted with the first Mutt that came sniffin'   (literally).

29 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

*Shrugs*  Just tested it after reading your post. 

I saved my progress, went and began the Find Maera quest, got the bitch training and went straight back to Chorrol and hooked up with the collie walking around the streets with no problem.  Then I realized....  "it only happens with the Mutts" , and a Collie may not qualify.  Doing a check, your typical MUTT is in Anvil, so I went over there and got hooked up and knotted with the first Mutt that came sniffin'   (literally).

I can't explain it, either. Dogs from across town...not Mutts...fly over like there's free prime steak for dinner.

This is extremely disconcerting.   When Lovers Bitch does a test for the dogs in the area, it merely checks every creature in the area for the 'dog' skeleton, or a werewolf skeleton if the need arises (and can arise if using a particularly entertaining slavery campaign mod and one of its addons).  So as it is only looking for the generic DOG skeleton, any dog, even vanilla ones as fejeena pointed out, should come a running.  Technically, this problem you're having  shouldn't happen unless the Mutts lost their dog skeleton... which I think is extremely unlikely. :confused: