LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Don't know. Try it.

If a dog follows you, ckick on the dog,

e.g Bloodhound

moveto xx00ED77

Hope the Bloodhound moves to his X Marker

!!! of course you must replace the first two numbers of the IDs with your load order LoversBitch ID !!

Edit: I tried it with the kennel wolf

open console, click the wolf so his ID is displayed at the top of the screen

enter in console:

moveto 8E00ED76

( my LoversBitch esp is 8E in load order )

hit enter key and the Wolf moved to the Marker position.

Your directions worked perfectly for the basement kennel dogs. :)

Kezune and Bailey still follow me when I Fast Travel though. They go back to Rena immediatly after. I wont try to fix them. Seems harmless.

I suspect the reason the basement kennel dogs got out was because of an evil named npc. They didnt attack her, nor did she attack them but they may have wanted to. Thank you for your assistance. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Sound like a Mod conflict.

Change the key

press shift and Mount key and the Bitch menu opens with your statistics " mounted by Dogs and times knotted and the buttom to choose/change the Mount key" )

Or you can use the console
Player.additem xx022C03 1
xx = the LoversBitch.esp load order ID
Then the choose-key-menu pops up and you can select your key and the slave key.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes it can happen, especially if dog switch fron running to sex animation. Can happen with all creatures.

But should be very rare. If I play some hours with a lot of dog sex it happens one to three times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes you can buy it right after saving Maera ( first save Maera in the wolf cave, follow her home, talk about training, now you can buy the collar, do the training in the basement OR give the collar to your slave and he/she can do the training and you choose the mount key. ) All in the spoiler post 1

• 4 weeks later...

WappyOne  and Chase Roxand made all the sex scripts. I made only the player room scripts.

But the only script with "add Bitch bone" which I could find is    xLoversBitchKennelDoorManagement

I use TES4Edit for script search.

You select the script in the left window, then you scroll down the script in the right window, down to "References"

See if there is a xLoverBitchBone "Bitch Bone" [MISC:03000EDA]    ( This is much easier and faster than search the whole  script if there is a xLoverBitchBone entry )

post-3205-0-06893300-1465048258_thumb.jpg

If yes, scroll up in the right window till "SCTX-Script Source"  , double click to open the script .

In the xLoversBitchKennelDoorManagement script are first some remove xLoverBitchBone entries, at the end are add xLoverBitchBone entries.

Thanks fejeena. Hopefully, we will all be able to play fetch with our dogs soon. I plan on adding/removing the fetch bone and whistle along with the bitch bone. This way, they stay referenced to whichever dog gives you the bone.

Hehe, double entandra.

• 2 weeks later...

;

I still hope that someday I'm doing an update ( stone dog quest and teddy dog quest and some changes in the player room)

But you can make addons.

Or you can make a new LoversBitch version. The original Mod is not mine, it is an extension of this Mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/179-loversbitch-05b/

There is the LoversBitch-Tamago addon: LoversBitchPuppyMill

The idea was to make an addon for LB, that will add extra quest. Thats why your permission was needed. It was planned to be an addon for Skyrim's Animal mansion, but would be more suitable for LB. Details:

Virgin bitch - female character who used a slave and never participated in the "activities" herself will have an extra quest (available after finishing the party quest or main LB quest) that "helps" her lose the "virginity" and get extra dog. Mostly focused on building up anticipation of the player. Since LLab tracks the amount of sex acts with creatures, it would be possible.

The dog trainer in cheydinhal (Ganredhel) will be the feature npc of the addon.

There is a "Player Slave Encounters" quest with Ganredhel ! Maybe it conflicts with your addon.

Virgin bitch: If you use Joburg or LoversStalkerMN or LoversRapers it's hard to be a virgin after you finished the main quest. Normally after the wolf cave the player is no virgin anymore. Alpha Wolf and player !

Quest reward dogs: There are no more "normal" dogs. All normal dogs you can buy or get after a quest. ( 12 dogs )

Add new Dogs...are problematic, no place for new kennels. ( without a kennel the Bitchbone-kennel system does not work)

All not used dogs( only available with console):

................................................................................

set xLoversBitchStore.stoneWolfunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.tundraWolfunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.shadowWolfunlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.spectralWolfunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.hyenaunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.werewolfunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.werewolfgunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.werewolfbwunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.TeddyDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.RuneDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.SkinnedDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.OrderDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.AmberDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.MadnessDogunlocked to 1

Maybe the two "green" wolves as reward dogs.