WW not appearing in game or in script mods

I updated my game today along with all my Mods and WW seems to be the only one that isn't working. I've tried everything I can think of to try and fix it, reinstalling the game, removing and reinstalling the mod, downloading multiple copies of the mod, removing all the files from the folder and placing them in the mods folder directly etc. I was working fine the last time played (pre snowy escapes update). I haven't added anything new apart from the updates for each of the mods. I don't know what the problem is, can anyone help? 

17 hours ago, pervysimmish said:

Yeah, all my other mods are working fine just WW so I have no idea what the problem is. I haven't seen another topic with the same problem yet so I might just have to wait until the next WW update -_-

Not likely another WW update would fix an install problem but you can try some more tinkering if you're up to it.

Cut/Paste all your mods to a temp folder on your desktop named 'Mods Testing' but leave the resource.cfg alone.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Load your game but only to the map screen and not into any households.

Then do a 'save as' 'testing' or whatever and exit game.

Delete the localthumbcache again.

This will be your clean save for testing mods.

Install only the 2 TURBODRIVER files from WW into a new folder named 'Wicked' in your Mods.

1 script and 1 package(tuning) file and make sure the file dates match.

Also make a new folder named 'Wicked Animations' in Mods to move all your animations into.

Load the 'test' game save and continue to load your active household for more testing.

Don't make any new saves with mods removed.

This is the point where WW either loads and works or doesn't, so if it still won't load then there is something else going on with the install or game settings.