is unatractiveness relevant ?

17 minutes ago, araka2 said:

created a new household. possibly the attractiveness is working but it does not say  when its rejected. or maybe when you create a new household the configurations return to default. anyway there is no message saying that the sim is unnatractive when its rejected. created 2 lfemale sims and a male sim on the new test household and the girls reject sex  (same friendship leve) , no romance level between the girls or the guy) but the message of unnatractiveness does not appear even when they reject sex.

Well their are also some other reasons sims will reject sex besides attractiveness.

Probably the sims gender preferences this time they refused.  

46 minutes ago, araka2 said:

5) in your game when a sim reject sex with an unnatractive sim, does a message appear regarding that or not?

I never have sims reject sex because my WW settings are different.

22 minutes ago, araka2 said:

does this happen with everyone or its just my game?

Think I've only seen maybe one other with this problem before but never paid much attention.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Well their are also some other reasons sims will reject sex besides attractiveness.

Probably the sims gender preferences this time they refused.  

maybe but the message saying that does not appear. thats why i asked if it has something to do with the in-game computer. also, how do i restore the default configurations automatically?

11 hours ago, araka2 said:

maybe but the message saying that does not appear. thats why i asked if it has something to do with the in-game computer. also, how do i restore the default configurations automatically?

In the first WW menu there is another menu to import/export settings and also a reset settings option.