is unatractiveness relevant ?

it seems that in my game sims always have sex with an unnatractive sim if the friendship relationship is high and the sim has not a significant other.  in older versions of this mod this did not happen , the message of rejection would say the sim is unnatractive. is this related to some specific setting ? the cheat of easy sex is turned off. 

There's no easy answer to this, because attractiveness and friendship level are just two elements out of dozen others that contribute to the sex being available between Sims. Simply saying, just because you're ugly, doesn't mean you can't have a meaningful connection with another person. Don't give up.

5 minutes ago, araka2 said:

But thats not what i asked.  the thing  is that the message of unatractiveness never appears. hence the question is if there is some configuration that invalidate atractiveness.

Then unless it's broken somehow, which I'm not aware of, the Sim is not seen as unattractive or you disabled the Attractiveness feature.

the only importance of atracveness and unatractives seems to be on relation to vanilla sim romance interactions. it does not impact acceptance of sex.  the feature is not turned off. is this related to the alluring trait maybe? maybe alluring sims never refuse sex based on atractivess?

the problem is not the alluring trait. as removing it did not solve anything. as i said before the atractiveness system is having influence only in vanilla romance interactions. but it does not impact sex.  actractiveness seems to be activated and cheats are not.  in other versions of the mod when the sim rejected sex the message would say the sim is unnatractive, but this is not happening anymore for some reason.

OK, I get it now, and if it worked right on the previous version then something must have changed.

Do you also have MCCC Woohoo installed or any other sex mods?

I just tend to do the opposite so my sims never refuse because of my WW settings anyway.

And the WW dialogs for asking for sex are also disabled so they just do the ask/flirt animation and go. 

1 hour ago, araka2 said:

i have mcc woohoo, what is the config of mc woohoo that impacts that ? . and regarding the ww dialogs, are you referring to the option of "talk and walk" in sex initiation settings? because these are turned on.

What I was getting at with MC Woohoo is wondering if it's possible for other mods to interfere with WW and no refusals from ugly sims.

It's not likely of course and a long shot at best but who knows.

What I was going to suggest is trying WW + Animations without any other mods installed.

Dialogs...

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Asking for Sex Dialogs Settings:

(I have all three disabled so I never see any requests)

However I still get a response if a sim rejects sex but it's usually a gender thing and only when I try something in manual mode.

WW autonomy seems smart enough not to ask wrong gender sims since I have WW gender rules set for straight MF sex only.

20 minutes ago, araka2 said:

it seems the problem is not on the asking for sex dialogues

Didn't think it would be.

10 hours ago, araka2 said:

as i said before the atractiveness system is having influence only in vanilla romance interactions.

This is the part I find strange because I thought WW didn't use vanilla romance except maybe to trigger sex from romantic interactions or for relationship gains if switches are set to do so.

by vanilla interactions i mean options like "embrace" "pick-up line"  "flirt" , etc. these are influenced by the attractiveness system, but accepting sex is not.

its also not related to mcc woohoo, since i unistalled. could it be related to mcc command?

i did not unistall all mods yet like you suggested. but will do soon when i get more time.

thanks for the help.

8 hours ago, araka2 said:

its also not related to mcc woohoo, since i unistalled. could it be related to mcc command?

Probably not although there are settings in the tuner menu to disable EA's auto-flirting, auto proposals, auto-marriage, etc.

Typically MCCC + Woohoo control the EA vanilla sex and allow 'no strings' woohoo without sims being romantic.

But there are other romance mods like ERO and Nisa's WP that will integrate somewhat with WW.

Since I don't know what other script mods you have this is why I recommended removing all other mods.

Normal procedure for testing a mod for possible bugs is to remove all other possible causes and isolate the mod for testing.

8 hours ago, araka2 said:

by vanilla interactions i mean options like "embrace" "pick-up line"  "flirt" , etc. these are influenced by the attractiveness system

So you're saying sims will refuse certain romance interactions if they are 'very unattractive' for instance?

2 hours ago, araka2 said:

the sims will do non ww romance interactions being influenced by atractiveness. but the sex is not influenced by it.

Were not understanding each other.

Exactly how is WW attractiveness influencing vanilla romance interactions and what do they do about it, I mean what is the effect?

I'm not talking about WW sex that is a separate topic.

Do the sims do autonomous vanilla interactions based on WW attractiveness level?  

I know there are interactions like Be Flattering available if a sim has the 'Lover' type attribute.

All this is normal.

No idea though about how the WW Sex and attractiveness level doesn't work right.  

19 minutes ago, araka2 said:

its simple to understand. the attractiveness system influences on the acceptance or rejection of the romance interactions of the regular game. but they do not influence on ww sex.

So some of your sims refuse vanilla romance interactions because of WW attractiveness?

41 minutes ago, araka2 said:

im not sure, but the impression i have is that they influence the rate of acceptance of the interaction. isnt that supposed to be the case?

I'm not sure either but I don't think is has as much impact, if any, with romantic interactions.

Unless you've actually seen sims refuse vanilla romance I can't believe it does much of anything.

Romantic interactions can influence WW Desire levels even with attractiveness disabled and will eventually trigger WW Sex.

Although I used to be able to just flirt one time to trigger WW sex but it doesn't work that way anymore.

But now I can do many romantic things before they do it and it used to get interrupted by sex after one or two interactions.

Since TURBO says it should be working the same way now as you said it did before with v1.61c I can only suspect something is broken too.

i dont think its anything on the mod folder, since i deleted a whole most of the stuff and the problem persisted. can someone say which trait make ww always be suceeded (my sims have multiple traits)  or which ww configurations? i also dont know if this can be related to  to the sims 4 folder, since there are many log folders there.

14 minutes ago, araka2 said:

i dont think its anything on the mod folder, since i deleted a whole most of the stuff and the problem persisted. can someone say which trait make ww always be suceeded (my sims have multiple traits)  or which ww configurations? i also dont know if this can be related to  to the sims 4 folder, since there are many log folders there.

My thoughts would be to remove all mods except WW + Animations and start a new game with new sims.

Use the default WW settings except for Always Accept Cheat being disabled.

My Sims 4 folder only has 2 log files and 0 log folders.

1) which folders do and log files do you have on the sims 4 folder. do you mean the folder where the game is installed or the one with the saved stuff ( tray, mods, etc)

2) how  do i set all the ww configurations to default at once? is there a buttom for that?

3) mcc command has configurations acessible by the ingame bought the computer. couild ww acceptance and attractiveness be related to that?

4) is there a button to remove all traits of a sim?

5) in your game when a sim reject sex with an unnatractive sim, does a message appear regarding that or not?

thanks.

created a new household. possibly the attractiveness is working but it does not say  when its rejected. or maybe when you create a new household the configurations return to default. anyway there is no message saying that the sim is unnatractive when its rejected. created 2 female sims and a male sim on the new test household and the girls reject sex  (same friendship leve) , no romance level between the girls or the guy) but the message of unnatractiveness does not appear even when they reject sex. a message of unsufficient relationship appears despite all having the same level of friendship and no romance.

does this happen with everyone or its just my game?