Strange clipping issue with one handed weapons in first person view

I'm having a strange issue with some kind of clipping issue. It only occurs with one handed weapons in first person view :

ScreenShot10.jpeg.c2fa563752965fb75489045f320183f7.jpeg

There is some kind of white part that is visible at the bottom of the screen when I start to walk forward. When I first ready the pistol, it is not visible. It only appears when I start to walk forward.

When i look at my character in 3rd person, there is nothing that would be visible in that area (i assume the camera is located infront of the face).

It is not visible if i ready a two handed weapon, whatever it is only appears in first person.

I tried looking at the nif in nifskope but everything looks like greek to me...could someone help see if there is anything wrong with it?

It seems to be specific to this armor, but I can't figure out what is causing it. I dont remember having this problem when I used the same armor several years ago.

shincbunnyw.nif

Looking at the nif file, the tags are correct.

Do you have ***\textures\characters\cwdolls\ltfemale\upperbodyfemale.dds , ***\upperbodyfemale_n.dds  and ***\upperbodyfemale_sk.dds ?

I also see the blue thing. Which I don't see in the NIF. Unless it is the collar, but that would mean that the 'weight' is wrong. (which you can only set in Blender)

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Looking at the nif file, the tags are correct.

Do you have ***\textures\characters\cwdolls\ltfemale\upperbodyfemale.dds , ***\upperbodyfemale_n.dds  and ***\upperbodyfemale_sk.dds ?

I also see the blue thing. Which I don't see in the NIF. Unless it is the collar, but that would mean that the 'weight' is wrong. (which you can only set in Blender)

I have those textures, yes.

The white part on the arm is normal, thats a cuff. Heres a better picture :

unknown.png

The part that is problematic is the one in the lower left. No idea what is causing it. Someone on discord did tell me that the collar seems to have a weight of 0...he suggested i try removing several branches but its still visible. Will update this thread when i have more info.

Just noticed something strange :

unknown.png

If i take the armor off (so not wearing any armor at all), i can see flesh in the bottom left.

But this does not happen if i wear vanilla armors like the vault jump suit.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

I would think your 1st person camera is too low. Did you increase your height?

I tried turning enhanced camera off and that didnt seem to have solved the problem.

Not sure why but changing FOV to 100 and then back to 90 removed the flesh clipping issue, but ONLY when im not wearing the armor.

The moment i put the armor back on, the white part clipping in the lower left came back.

Turning enhanced camera off didnt change anything by the way, i will try playing around with settings a bit more but so far the only thing consistent is that it 100% happens with this armor.

Edit : Yea its definately not an issue with enhanced camera, i turned it off and played around with fov settings, its still there.

Imperfection suggested that I rename "bunny" (the armor part) to "upperbody" and "body" (the arms part) to "arms". I think that has solved the problem, i dont see the clipping in first person anymore.

Going to try renaming it for the other nifs too and see if that fixes it.

5 hours ago, Question said:

Imperfection suggested that I rename "bunny" (the armor part) to "upperbody" and "body" (the arms part) to "arms". I think that has solved the problem, i dont see the clipping in first person anymore.

Going to try renaming it for the other nifs too and see if that fixes it.

Because Imperfection is a god, and I can't not be amazed by this.