Sexout MojaveSchoolgirls [Outdated]

• 4 weeks later...

I went through this in FNVEdit and did some fixes that were related to SCR Token changes, this should fix a few issues in the Cow & Gecko & Mistress stuff.

Please let me know if it makes things worse.

attachicon.gifSexoutMojaveSchoolgirls-20131117.1.zip

Thank you very much, Halstorm! Right now I have no time for testing it myself.

If some will have their fun whith the mod again we could make it the "official download".

---

And about my WIP-mod:

I am still thinking about cutting the "creature content" out of the basic "schoolgirls" and make them some tiny seperated mods. So I could remove the preg-requirement from the "schoolgirls" and release the "creature content" whithin a few weekends.

A conection between them could be made whith NX-variables (still know very few of them, just made a little "Bellysize-Coment-Mod" for myself which doesn't has Preg as requirement :) ... rather useless ;) )

So what are you thinking about it? The easiest part would be cutting out "Moo!". It is still just a tiny and poor copy of Users "Breeder" farm. But if someone would like to carry on with it, you would be free to do it.

I would settle it to an other place, not goodsprings. If you have an idea where to place a little farm without issues to other mods post it here.

OK, have started testing this:

Have progressed as far as Easy Pete sending my PC to see about what other villagers want her to do. Have done enough that Sunny thought she was ready for Gecko's... lol - despite equipping the diaphragm she's knocked up (I know but I don't know if she knows)!

So... So far, so good!

Going to go through the dialogue and refine what I can - do scripts need recompiling after doing that? (I have GECK with Power-Up set up so can do it. I'm just such a noob at modding I have no idea lol.)

Dialogue scripts gets recompiled whenever you access the info containing them so you don't need to recompile them. If one cannot compile, you will definitivly know.

I'd been going to do the majority of editing in FNVEdit, to avoid causing dirty edits as much as possible. Would that be viable? Say, do that, then recompile all scripts in GECK afterwards?

(I haven't started yet anyway - going to play it a bit more so I'm not spoiled by dialogue I see for the first time while editing. Also, my computer wouldn't wake up this morning, till I gave it a good dust, heh, so am running late and have RL to deal with this afternoon :-/ )

OK, play testing into yesterday evening gave me no showstoppers, so I've:

• been through the dialogue fixing spelling and syntax errors
  • made a start at improving the feel of the dialogue
  • fixed it so it says 'Mojave Wasteland', 'Goodsprings Settler', etc.
  • fixed a couple of wardrobes that were named in Deutsch, plus the spelling of statuette on the relevant object in the Red House
  • cleaned identical to masters records with FNVEdit (there were 16 - I can post a log of what was cleaned if needed)

I did try loading up in GECK to recompile scripts, hehe... loads of warnings / errors I think were for SCR or SOPreg - or even vanilla. But the plugin grew to almost 8MB so I abandoned that effort for another time ;)
I'm posting what I have done so far, with the warning that I haven't tested this myself yet, except to load up a new game with it and it doesn't CTD.
I'm going to go and test now, and see about more changes to dialogue.

Yeah, I decided those during loading weren't something I need worry about, so did yes to all for all 3 :)

What I mentioned in my previous post was what came up during 'recompile all scripts'. That plus the resulting inflated .esp made me leave it for another time (short on sleep atm, heh :sleepy: )

Ok. Recompile all scripts is kind of a bad idea as it recompiles all LOADED scripts, not just the ones from your plugin. And all those scripts ends up being added to your mod. That's a lot of data.

I justed tested it after a long time and I am getting syntax error from vanilla scripts :)

Ok. Recompile all scripts is kind of a bad idea as it recompiles all LOADED scripts, not just the ones from your plugin. And all those scripts ends up being added to your mod. That's a lot of data.

I justed tested it after a long time and I am getting syntax error from vanilla scripts :)

Hmm good trick to know about :)

An usage would be to call it when NO plugin are active and save in a scratch esp.

Load that new esp in FNVEdit with all relevant mod, run "filter for cleaning" and "remove identical to master".

At that point you can check the real issues/differences and copy as override back to wichever plugins needs change.

Thank you very much, ChianasGeek, for cleaning and enhanching the "Schoolgirls".

So maybe some can have a little fun with the mod again.

As I told before, I would be happy to declare this version as the new official version and put it to the downloads.

As soon as we get some responses, that it works as it should.

Because I am not working on this version anymore.

As I have written a few posts above, my recent work has changed the mod in most parts. But it is far from being finished or even get a playable beta.

Right now I have stoped working on the main mod, and have cut out the "Moo"-Quest and made it a little stand-alone mod, which I hope I can release in a week or two.

And I will remove the "Gecko"-part, too (make it a extra mod, too), so the main "Schoolgirls" can focus on the - well - "Schoolgirls"-content.

And so ... just to show you, that I am still working on it ... and maybe to confuse anybody ... here is the last WIP of the mod.

This version is not for playing it seriously! This is extreme WIP! The "Moo"-Quest is still in and broken! The "Gecko"-Quest is still in, but put to a new NPC you can find outside Goodsprings! And it is unfinished! And with a leap in the quest! The new main-quest is unfinished, too! You should only install it, if you are very curious! And I just put it to this place, to show you, that I am still working on it!

SO IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THE SCHOOLGIRLS DON'T USE THIS VERSION, INSTALL CHIANASGEEKS, A FEW POSTS ABOVE!

[EDIT: File deleted!]

@Swyke

You are most welcome :D

I knew before I started to clean the dialogue that you were moving forwards, but it didn't take me too long to do what I've done - I wouldn't mind at all if I were to do the same again for your next version, when it is time!

Also, I thought that if I can improve the dialogue at all, it can still be re-used in the newer version, if it fitted.

Anyway, I am testing it myself still, so that I can see the dialogue in game, and know better how to improve it. If anyone else wants to test too, that is all the better.

OK, gonna download your latest alpha - keep up the good work, man! :cool:

@ChianasGeek (and everyone who wants to know ;) ):

Well - as I've written - I am very happy that you are working on my bad english and my dirty edits. (Oh! That would be a great name for a new Sexout mod: 'SexoutBadAndDirty' ... but what could it contain? ;) ;) ;) )

OK, back to bussines ... As I am running F:NV on two computer now, I am thinking about switching the game on the modding-pc to english via steam, so further language changes wouldn't happen anymore. (I hope, this will not change it for the second installation because I prefer to play the vanilla game in the language I realy understand ;) ... Have other non-english gamers any experience?)

I would not waste to much time with the uploaded 'Alpha-WIP', unless you have too much time. I just wanted to show the direction it shall go.

Well ... next step would be deleting the remaining useless 'Moo'-Quest (I have it already as a seperate mod), cutting the 'Gecko/SnowySullen'-Part and the 'Schoolgirls'-part into two mods. But that will be much work, because some parts depend on each other.

Well, again: Due to the lack of time I think it's better to split the mod into parts I can handle ... and finish. One thing I have learned as a modding-newbie is that you can get to ambitious to fast ("Oh, I would like to do this", "I would like to include that", "How does this work, let's try it out", "How about some ...") And 'suddenly' the whole project gets bloated. And if you run into some issues you can not fix easy (like I did with the AI-Packages for vanilla-npcs) the frustration will get much bigger then the problem itself ;)

And as we all learn how to use NX-variables now, I can reconect the mods with them.

And again, too: Manny thanks to your efforts and patience with another overambitious modding-noob.

@jaam

Ah, so there is some way in GECK to compile an individual script - that makes sense, lol - my eyes bugged out rather when I saw how much bigger I'd managed to make Swyke's plugin!

Might go and do that trick in a minute, after I make my 2nd coffee of the day...

All you have to do is save. It will recompile the script.

@Swyke

Yes, I can see it's a very good idea to keep things simple / manageable - just from this little foray beyond merely setting mods up, hehe. So, separate mods for the quests is probably best! :)

About that - I am wondering if it's a good idea while you are splitting things up, to put some stuff into an ESM? Just a thought. (I might experiment here for my own practise, even.)

I'll take your advice and leave that alpha alone, and concentrate on what I'm already working on, too.

I hope you can succeed at having the two computers running the different language copies of the game; it would surely be the ideal solution. If it doesn't work, I am happy to help fixing those like I have already. For any of this that is to do with English and German, I remember enough of my Hochschule Deutsch to know how the two languages work different, even if my vocabulary has mostly vanished :P 

Will go back to more dialogue in a bit, and start looking forward to standalone version of Moo!

Latest update:

• More text fixed, in quest stages, notes, etc. (I bravely ventured into the GECK this time!)
  • No more revised dialogue as yet. (Too tired for that today.)

This is an alpha - I've only tested as far as it'll load in game without CTD and the first two stages of the initial quest will progress. But, it should be fine, I think :)

Feedback and suggestions for dialogue are appreciated - although I'm quite au fait with American English, I'm a Brit so I'm not gonna be perfect!

OK, now I'm off to watch Doctor Who :cool:

SexoutMojaveSchoolgirls - 20131123.1.7z