HELP - AAF - Male NPCs get fat & dick enlarges

So, every time a sex anim plays the male body morphs to chubby fuck with a dick out of a horror movie.

Ex, this raider had a 'normal' body, but as soon as the clothes came off, boom, chubby with monster cock.

Spoiler

image.png.ca5bbfd48e7506b38d47e216984005e6.png

Same with hubby/Nate...

Spoiler

image.png.34b1eb5e8d5ec263d91cea837e738c03.png

After sex/rape, clothes go back on and body returns to normal.

AFF mods:

Spoiler

image.png.7c07917d6c42064dffb314ebb3fc0cbc.png

Anyone have any ideas why?

Thank you kindly!

Glad I could make your day, but I'm tired of getting raped by fat fuck raiders with boomerang dicks!  ? Like WTF?  Is the maker of AFF or whatever anim pack some fat putz living vicariously through every damn anim in MY GAME?  Is it just some mod conflict?  I have no idea and I have no idea where to even start looking to figure this out.  Just frickin' tired of "Chubby Raider with bitch tits" being sub'd in for every damn anim!

• 3 months later...

It looks like your male body is set wrong or you have a mod that put a new male body over your original one. 

Did you try creating a new MaleBody.nif in BodySlide?  Choose BT3 as your body/outfit and then use your favorite preset.  Check the box in the bottom left for Build Morphs and then click the bottom center button labelled "BUILD".  That will create a new MaleBody.nif in your characterassets folder. 

All male NPCs and your character, if male, will use this body when they are nude.  When they are clothed, their body proportions will use whatever body the outfit was built with (vanilla or BT3 vanilla version, unless you batch built the outfits using a new body).

The always erect penis is probably due to another mod.  Penis Envy and some erection fix mods might do this.

On 3/26/2021 at 10:06 AM, GrimGrim31 said:

It looks like your male body is set wrong or you have a mod that put a new male body over your original one. 

Did you try creating a new MaleBody.nif in BodySlide?  Choose BT3 as your body/outfit and then use your favorite preset.  Check the box in the bottom left for Build Morphs and then click the bottom center button labelled "BUILD".  That will create a new MaleBody.nif in your characterassets folder. 

All male NPCs and your character, if male, will use this body when they are nude.  When they are clothed, their body proportions will use whatever body the outfit was built with (vanilla or BT3 vanilla version, unless you batch built the outfits using a new body).

The always erect penis is probably due to another mod.  Penis Envy and some erection fix mods might do this.

I've done that so many times (each time deleting the old files and replacing) and still got the same issue, if i put the files in mo2 overwrite it works but the pp gets all backwards and weird 

13 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said:

OK, do you have the ZaZ skeleton?

Is your character a male or female?  If male, does the character's body also look fat and have an always erect penis?

EDIT:  You should join the AAF Discord Server and post your issue in the # aaf help nsfw channel.  That is where the experts can be reached. 

AAF Discord link: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

had ZaZ since 4-5 months ago when i first started modding fo4 and player is female 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, slough_monster said:

I have a similiar issue (sorry for the zombie), although it isn't everyone, just most of them.  All the sliders are turned to zero.  Anyone ever figure this out?

Hi,  Make sure you are following the Adult Guide

Maybe you need to build the male body in bodyslide, set the sliders to 0% and make sure the build morphs box is checked and hit the build button.

Which male body replacer are you using?

16 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

Hi,  Make sure you are following the Adult Guide

Maybe you need to build the male body in bodyslide, set the sliders to 0% and make sure the build morphs box is checked and hit the build button.

Which male body replacer are you using?

Thank you!

I did follow that guide.

I am using body talk3.  Everything was set to 0% except for old testicules.  I will try setting that one to zero and see what happens.  Thank again!

On 5/13/2022 at 2:43 PM, slough_monster said:

Thank you!

I did follow that guide.

I am using body talk3.  Everything was set to 0% except for old testicules.  I will try setting that one to zero and see what happens.  Thank again!

There is a problem with the latest Bodytalk where the sliders are in the wrong place.  I don't think testicles is a problem, It's the erection sliders that automatically are set to 100 even on the zero preset body.  So just make sure the erection sliders are 0, and build morphs is checked.  (also make sure you are using Looksmenu 1.6.18 for proper morphs.  Unfortunately there is a bug in this version you can't get naked in the bathroom during looksmenu or crash/freeze)

See if this helps, arrows show what things need to be set to.  Click the spoiler below.  ( you can pick a different preset if you want, hit preview to see it)

Spoiler

BT3_Build.png.20e16c51a968bb717f6751752b7fac3e.png

Edited by Sgt. Marge
On 5/13/2022 at 3:56 PM, Sgt. Marge said:

There is a problem with the latest Bodytalk where the sliders are in the wrong place.  I don't think testicles is a problem, It's the erection sliders that automatically are set to 100 even on the zero preset body.  So just make sure the erection sliders are 0, and build morphs is checked.  (also make sure you are using Looksmenu 1.6.18 for proper morphs.  Unfortunately there is a bug in this version you can't get naked in the bathroom during looksmenu or crash/freeze)

See if this helps, arrows show what things need to be set to.  Click the spoiler below.  ( you can pick a different preset if you want, hit preview to see it)

Hide contents

BT3_Build.png.20e16c51a968bb717f6751752b7fac3e.png

Thank you for your help!

weird thing now is that they only get fat while sexing.  They look normal when just naked and standing there.  Probably some other conflict than bodytalk?

5 hours ago, slough_monster said:

Thank you for your help!

weird thing now is that they only get fat while sexing.  They look normal when just naked and standing there.  Probably some other conflict than bodytalk?

If by fat you mean abnormally large for an erect penis, then I don't know.  Did you change any sliders in Looksmenu if you have ZBG installed?

On 5/17/2022 at 12:18 PM, Sgt. Marge said:

If by fat you mean abnormally large for an erect penis, then I don't know.  Did you change any sliders in Looksmenu if you have ZBG installed?

penis issues have been fixed.  The male body sometimes comes out fat during a sex scene.  Just like the first guys images, but without the weird penis (that was fixed by the slider to 0 changes). What is funny, is it doesn't fit their head.  The body is huge and fat and the head is normal shaped and looks small.  When this happens, the female butt and thighs also come out fat/huge (but nothing else), which is weird.  It seems random.  Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, even with the same characters.

24 minutes ago, slough_monster said:

penis issues have been fixed.  The male body sometimes comes out fat during a sex scene.  Just like the first guys images, but without the weird penis (that was fixed by the slider to 0 changes). What is funny, is it doesn't fit their head.  The body is huge and fat and the head is normal shaped and looks small.  When this happens, the female butt and thighs also come out fat/huge (but nothing else), which is weird.  It seems random.  Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, even with the same characters.

If you want further help with it, you can join the AAF discord.  The link is in the guide.  I'm not sure why you would see an abnormality like that unless the animations you see that with are "Farelle" animations which has a skeleton issue, but the extreme stretching in those animations doesn't seem like what you are describing exactly.