HELP - AAF - Male NPCs get fat & dick enlarges

Alright im having the same problem , managed to stop the body shape suddenly changing shape when naked part but the penis still goes wild.

i tried disabling leito fix and started , it still persisted . Then i tried ultimate aaf patch , but that CTDs to desktop without even giving a chance to load. Gonna try reinstalling ultimate aaf patch .

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

• 4 months later...

rezzing as we should keep em together. Another victim!

AFAICT this happened due to something in a mod script! I installed nothing new, haven't edited a config, changed load orders, nothing, for months. started, played, exited... started, played, exited... started, played... WTF?!?! I love it when things break on their own. We cause so much of our own trouble, it feels kind of good to know that sometimes it's done to us.

Spoiler

lol2.jpg.93df700fab85ce85bded4c27064e508c.jpg

I have yet to investigate, but I will. I have a ton of free HDD space and will backup this instance with all the relevant files, and compare it to another backup taken recently when things were working as expected. The bodies have a sort-of Atomic Muscle preset look to them (only everything pushed to 1.0), and not every body goes chubby or fat, that seems to be the regular male NPCs like Settlers and Scavengers. Raiders and Gunners went a oversized comical muscle-fat, ghouls for some reason go jacked and physically larger like the whole body, skeleton and all, was upscaled some - check it out - on mine they are "lets-see-if-a-little-FEV-cocktail-adds-definition" roid-users, a kind of post-apoc gymrat bodybuilder.

Spoiler

lol3.jpg.36e707e963fa8d4476449a308b5d2959.jpg

I kind of expected Super Mutant cocks to become tree trunks, but I guess they aren't human and this only affects humans, so there's a bit of troubleshooting already.

I do love a mystery. But then I guess that's because I make backups! And fixing this isn't any priority, it's already "fixed" - in the time it took to post this, I renamed the install directory Fallout4-broken-phatboys-n-monster-cocks and restored a working copy from 12 days ago. Four minutes, zero frustration. So it's a lot funnier to me than to someone who only has one install. Well, that's on you.

The sysadmin in me can't pass the opportunity to scream "Make backups - or suffer!"  It's not if your SSDs/HDDs will fail, but when. ? Also incrementals are good for File History restores; just saying.

I'm curious to see what you guys find, I also had a similar issue years ago where my female PC would get all jacked up looking during an AAF scene, then go back to normal size after. This would also happen randomly loading a save after just starting the game. I never did figure out what caused it; and it seemingly fixed itself after a period of time and hasn't happened again. Whether that was because of a mod update or bug fix, I couldn't say. 

• 1 month later...

I believe part of this may be caused by the BodyTalk3 bodyslide having "Erection" set to 100%, which doesn't look strange in the editor but will make the penis look extremely silly when an AAF animation attempts to animate it. As for the fat guys, I would assume it has to do with something similar so maybe the bodyslide settings are the culprit but I wouldn't know, sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...

Don't use the bodies recommended by '..the fvcking manual..' [a install/troubleshooting guide] that was posted here somewhere - although i can't seem to find it atm, maybe it was taken down. the one that is present in the aaf troubleshooting thread is from 2018 and even says its out of date. Anyways the male bodies that were recommended turn a typical nude male into a something like a creepy, bearded thing wearing a fat suit suit with hairy moobs. Very vomitable to see. Personally, if I had to look at that again, I'd uninstall FO4 asap.

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem, but I don't know if male NPCs only get chubby in animations or when they're simply naked. I think it occurs whenever they are without clothes.
I have the impression that the women and the men are using the same body/skeleton on the bodyslide. I say this because whenever I build women's clothes when I select the body of Body Talk 3 the "Preset" field is blank and the body is chubby, but when I select the correct preset (BT3 - Zero in my case) the model adjusts and returns to normal.

I build the naked body, but it seems that in the game it has no effect. Could it be that the female Preset is overwriting over the male one?

On 5/28/2023 at 2:46 AM, sleir564 said:

I'm having the same problem, but I don't know if male NPCs only get chubby in animations or when they're simply naked. I think it occurs whenever they are without clothes.
I have the impression that the women and the men are using the same body/skeleton on the bodyslide. I say this because whenever I build women's clothes when I select the body of Body Talk 3 the "Preset" field is blank and the body is chubby, but when I select the correct preset (BT3 - Zero in my case) the model adjusts and returns to normal.

I build the naked body, but it seems that in the game it has no effect. Could it be that the female Preset is overwriting over the male one?

Ah yea if im remembering correctly , there should be an option to make male npcs have different shapes or something right . Dont use it , that made the whole thing somewhat bearable but i have deleted the game a long time ago , since something broke my mods so i installed sims 4 . This only fixes the body getting fat tho , the penis still goes full on steroid mode