Hands texture problem

meo02001

I just re-install window and skyrim today. My skyrim works fine but I have a problem with hands texture. I tried to install diffrent textures/meshes from diffrent bodies but It keeps using the original texures/meshes of Bethesda. The other body parts work very fine.

TESV2013-04-0111-29-26-99_zpsab975b13.jpTESV2013-04-0111-29-34-38_zps11fd51e7.jp

Thank you so much!

PS: My character is a Nord and I dont use any custom race.

Body mes is UNP and Body texture is Mature skin texture.

The hands are same like that even when my character is naked (it's not outfit's problem)

Redownload the mod, reinstall. Small chance the hands file was corrupted during the download in such a way that the client ignores it rather than attempting to load it. 

Try installing a different version of UNP.

Try installing a different body first, and replacing with UNP if it works. 

Try using a different race.

Download a race with a custom body, use vanilla skyrim bodies for NPC's.

Reinstall Skyrim.

Delete System 32.

Turn in computer for a quill and ink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just do these in order until one works.

I have heard that if you download with the nmm sometimes the files can download but not be complete. I have bever had it happen but some have reported it. Usually I use manual anyway since it seems to download better then moving it into the mod folder. 

Redownload the mod, reinstall. Small chance the hands file was corrupted during the download in such a way that the client ignores it rather than attempting to load it. 

Try installing a different version of UNP.

Try installing a different body first, and replacing with UNP if it works. 

Try using a different race.

Download a race with a custom body, use vanilla skyrim bodies for NPC's.

Reinstall Skyrim.

Delete System 32. (LOL)

Turn in computer for a quill and ink.(Nah)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just do these in order until one works.

Nothing works :(

I found my problem. Somehow the ECE 1.05 and my custom follower mod was corrupted and they makes every character/NPC in game got hands texture (male nord hands texture) like in the picture above. I re-downloaded ECE 1.05 and edited my mod, now everything are fixed.

Thanks to Myuhinny, Brigade and Rayblue for your guys kind helps!

Archived