[SE] Team TAL's DM BDOR La Orzeca SMP 3BA

[SE] Team TAL's DM BDOR La Orzeca SMP 3BA

This is converting Team TAL's DM BDOR La Orzeca from LE to SE/hdt-pe to hdt-smp.

This file's body is CBBE and 3BBB amazing body.

4 texture set is supported by FOMOD

Change Log

Requirement

CBBE

3BBB Advanced(3BA; if you want to use 3BBB bodyslide, latest is best)

Bodyslide

HDT-SMP

Credit

DM BDOR La Orzeca by Team TAL

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/02/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    cbbe, 3bbb amazing, hdt-smp, bodyslide and outfit studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

9 hours ago, duzellx said:

gave me ctd on equip , i have all required mods and use plenty of 3bbb armors , not sure what triggered 

What armor are you trying to equip, maybe "armor"? And is your character female?
Edit : I checked that issue, but i can't experience any CTD when i equipped this armor.

1 hour ago, scorpion1611985 said:

same, can inspect armor just fine but as soon as i equip it i ctd {male character}.

I can't catch any CTD on my environment both male and female. Anyway i will re-run nif-optimizer and reupload it. 

• 2 weeks later...

great work! no clipping meshes and no CTDs for me. i've uploaded an edited esp with high heel sound. but this automatically also means that male boots also get this footstep sound set, so beware if you play a male or want to equip it on a male.

DM BDOR La Orzeca by Team TAL.esp

@em486 - i want to also point out to the jiggle you implemented for the breasts and belly which kinda feels unrealistic (i know i know. please just view it as input).

sunjeong's ninirim collection 6 features some armor pieces with jiggle parts only directed at the breasts, not the armor itself for metal bra pieces where it makes sense.

idk how she got it working that way. for reference equip "Bless HV 2004 Upper", "Bless HV0102 Upper" "MD0007 Armor Slutty" or "Bless MS 0102 Upper".

maybe you can take a look at it. love your armor conversion anyways!

after writing this all down i took my time to create some demonstration of what i mean anyways lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate the work on converting Team TAL Armors to SSE and then applying SMP on them but for some reason this mod with a male character I get a CTD, and I tried some personal stuff to get it working like running it through NIF Optimizer and no dice. I'm very much sure that I have all the required mods to make this work and still a CTD. I can guess your mod-list is certainly different and maybe something is interfering with this mod, but is it possible I could get a solution and/or answer to this happening?

On 12/20/2020 at 9:56 PM, remsat10 said:

Thank you for converting all of Team TAL's mods! I have a problem with this one though. When my female character equips the armor it's invisible. Any ideas to why?

Run Bodyslide

On 12/23/2020 at 6:12 AM, Apartflounder39 said:

I appreciate the work on converting Team TAL Armors to SSE and then applying SMP on them but for some reason this mod with a male character I get a CTD, and I tried some personal stuff to get it working like running it through NIF Optimizer and no dice. I'm very much sure that I have all the required mods to make this work and still a CTD. I can guess your mod-list is certainly different and maybe something is interfering with this mod, but is it possible I could get a solution and/or answer to this happening?

I don't know what is crashed this armor with some person. Because i and my friends didn't have any CTD when wear this armor.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:58 AM, Venom203 said:

very nice!! have you happen to come across the Gotha armor? you know the one with the shiny horned armor?

I know that armor already ported to SE. Maybe somewhere would be BDOR Pack 2.0 SE version.

On 12/25/2020 at 2:14 AM, em486 said:
On 12/22/2020 at 6:58 PM, Venom203 said:

very nice!! have you happen to come across the Gotha armor? you know the one with the shiny horned armor?

I know that armor already ported to SE. Maybe somewhere would be BDOR Pack 2.0 SE version.

I cant seem to find it but thanks for verifying its on SE :)

Is it just me, or does anyone else have an issue with Team TAL's mods where the metallic parts show up as matte black most of the time?

As in, the armor will be just fine when I'm indoors, but when I go outdoors, 90 percent of the time, any shiny bits (gold, silver, chrome, etc.) will be a matte black color when it loads up.

It's EXTREMELY annoying...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...