Yo - I was missing some decent pubic hair for my new wasteland junkie char so i decided to convert the 3d one from Oblivion, and i thought i might as well share it  :lol:

I take absolutely no credit for any of these, the only thing i did was to export the 3d hair model from blender and corrected the positions, also scaled them up a bit.

This .nif is a T6M body but you can just copy/paste the pubic hair(s) in nifskope to any other body mesh. You might need to adjust the positions a bit tho.

Download

Alternate link

fnvph.jpg

Here is a smaller one, since i scaled up the first one to match the body texture i use.

Download

Alternate link

phsmall.jpg

ScreenShot138.jpg

All credit goes to the original creators. Necroscope/Izumiko for the T6/T6M and either Necroscope or Krista for the hair (not sure who was the original creator, i got the PH files from the Sexy Elves armor by Krista but i read somewhere that it was originally done by Necro...feel free to correct me on these).

Any legal/permission problems just let me know.

Edit: Added 6 screenies, should have done that earlier.

post-41447-0-87885600-1374361645_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-04203000-1374361658_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-54962700-1374361665_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-66065900-1374361672_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-72958000-1374361683_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-94993800-1374361689_thumb.jpg

Looks great, can't wait to try it out!

I like a mod from oblivion that you can choose to have red, brown, blonde or black pussy hair that grows from shaven in to full bush in about 10 days.You can shave also .It also give you a spell pussy style advice (even a male character), which you can cast on npcs to give em pussy fur of your choiceand from shaven --> full bush .

Looks great, can't wait to try it out!

I like a mod from oblivion that you can choose to have red, brown, blonde or black pussy hair that grows from shaven in to full bush in about 10 days.You can shave also .It also give you a spell pussy style advice (even a male character), which you can cast on npcs to give em pussy fur of your choiceand from shaven --> full bush .

Yeah the growing pubic hair mod. Was using that back in the old days.

• 1 month later...

Well, in nifskope you need to open the body posted in this thread.

Then open up your type 3 mesh in another nifskope window.

View both nifs as a tree view and not a list view.

Find the NiTriStrip branches labeled type6mod.004 (should be 2, one slightly larger than the other, can copy either or both tbh).

In the source nif, right click the NiTriStrip branch and choose Block > copy branch

In the destination nif, find the NiNode named Scene Root.

Right click that NiNode and choose Block > Paste Branch .

You should see a new branch pasted into the NIF and see the pubic hair.

At this point you may need to do the following:

Rename the branch name to something else since it will hand it the next Txt string resource value in the Nif which won't be what it was originally named.

Right click the render window on the pubic hair and translate/rotate the vertex group to fit onto your body. (remember after doing this, do a transform > apply)

View the destination nif as a list view now instead of tree view.

Right click the header and footer entries and update those nodes.

You may want to run the spells Sanitize > Reorder Blocks (I generally keep the configuration option in nifskope on to auto-sanitize on save).

Save the new NIF and test.

*snip*

If you pop back into this thread Astymma thanks thanks for the tutorial.   :)

Meshes show up in the game on the Type 3 Cali body i use.  Any pointers on how to apply the textures or whatever to stop the hair from changing from natural to bright green and back again while in game?  There's a texture folder in the op mod, but where to put it?  I know it goes in textures, but which if any subfolder?

My brain is fried. 

I found a tutorial on how to get the textures to show properly.  Took a while to get my little pea-sized brain to make sense of that.  Then feeling all uppity and patting myself on the back, I decided that said textures should be a lighter, more neutral color.  Pfft.  Still looking for a tutorial on that.  Dropping them into gimp just shows a screen with little black and grey squares.

• 7 months later...

Having some issues going naked on sneak mode...well basically for the first person camera...either if walking or running or sneaking...a weird spike comes out of my char's body...but that aside, this is perfect, thanks!!!

But if you can tell me what's wrong, i'll be grateful xD

• 2 months later...

I've made a conversion to Type3 which works as an attachment -- i'll share

I've only tested using the Berry C cup model, so not sure if it works for others but should as it is in the right area of the pelvis

Made using resources from Kaw's body jewelry mod for FO3 (converted for new vegas) and Skull Goddess armour, can be found on nexusmods

Location: Doc Mitchel's house, on surgery table in "house of jewelry" container.

Is called CBRing-Pubic-Green Bead

Also comes with clit hood piercing attachement (called CBRing-Hood-Green Bead) for anyone who wanted one, couldn't find one apart from skull goddess which is a full armour - so made it an attachment

Download

moddedBodyJewelry.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This looks really good.  Thank you.  How exactly do you install this?  I can see the texture file but the NIF file, you really need the nifskope tool to add it to the game?  I'm not familiar with this tool.  I think I tried installing this through FOMM before and got no results.  Obviously I didn't do it right.  Can anyone help me out with this?  Please.

• 2 weeks later...

locate your data folder (where your fallout.exe is located)

copy the femaleupperbody.nif into data /meshes/ characters/_male .

copy the textures folder right into data. -yes -yes.

also the 2 individual PubHair.dds files from that folder I copy into data/textures/characters/female.

toggle fomm 's archive invalidation (uncheck then check)in tools. leave checked.always before launch......

to use for a specific character/race their active mesh must be located and replaced.usually in same folder (_male) with a related name.

when you start mixin' body meshes t6m for example, with different apparel designed for other meshes clipping or other issues may occur.

you may have to seek out appropriate clothing mods for your "body"-hint

T6M Equipment Replacer-

Type 6m bouncing-

< highly recommended. in order

dimonized TYPE3_V2_TEXTURE .

thalmux BNB (meshes only-for bounciness-)

I also us astymma's awesome skeleton.

some body/clothing mods will overwrite default meshes and textures undoing or changing( un )intended assets .don't be surprised as you add mods.expect.

somethings FOMM is great for, some things it doesn't know what to do with.this is manual install fomm says?????.

good luck mac.

Hi.

Thought I would say thank you, to Badsector,for sharing your mod; and share a little example of the mod in action.

Just for anyone curious about using this. It works, it looks good, it makes me happy.

(The red coloring is just my own alteration to a redhead custom race.)

EDIT : Just to add two shots of jonas_opines'  Type 3 version in a nice blonde-straw color.   :D

post-21864-0-84691100-1404081920_thumb.jpg

post-21864-0-03869500-1404081932_thumb.jpg

post-21864-0-84749000-1404103110_thumb.jpg

post-21864-0-42252500-1404103120_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...