lovers pk teleportation sex animation

during sex and only with 1 npc I'll engage in male and female sex it'll go fine for like 10 seconds and she just like stands up or hovers away for like a second and returns to the animation again. I do have my game in the C : slot. I think it's the companion mod because when I'd dismiss the bugged npc it'll highlight some random space below the game as to where said npc is (even though they aren't really there I met them back where they normally stay). And I did extract the mods into the data. And yes I did read the faq but my problem is so niche and effects only 1 npc and I can't recreate the bug. A possibly unrelated bug also occured a few times when I discovered the bugged sex animation, for some reason it'd start me in free camera when I'd load.

I don't know how to export the load order in the format I saw in other posts so I just exported it from obmm

load order.olod

1. Read the pinned threads.  They clearly tell you how to show you the load order with OBMM:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Hint:  Item B.  Please use a spoiler.

2. Sort your load order with BOSS and then hand sort the lovers mods per the load order in the spoiler for the thread linked to above.

3. Make sure you do not have any of the mods that are not compatible with Lovers:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

It could be that the companion mod you are using has scripting idle animations which interrupts LAPF animations.  Don't know until we can see your load order.  If this is the case, you may have to use a different companion.

4. After making sure you have everything in the right order, start a new game and see if it happens again.  If it does, then you'll know for sure that the companion mod is the problem.

In may game it sometimes happens with my female player. But I also saw it during NPC-NPC sex.

During stage 1 she get up for a second again and again. It stops in stage 2 ( every sex has 4 stages )

If I change the animation, one ani forward or backward with the grap key the bug is gone.

But "hovers away" ?  Never in my game. Only stand up.

Don't know why and I ignore it. And with my player I change the animation.

Sounds like a scripted comapanion and the script tries to update a animation / AI package again and again.

Hope your game is not in C : / program files  ! ! !

load order

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Toaster Says Share v3.esm
CustomSpellIcons.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
SupremeMagicka.esp
SM_ShiveringIsles.esp
SM_DLCSpellTome.esp
SM_VanillaSpells.esp
SM_Scrolls.esp
SM_SigilStone.esp
bgMagicEV.esp
bgMagicItemSigil.esp
bgMagicBonus.esp
bgMagicEVAddEnVar.esp
bgMagicEVPaperChase.esp
bgMagicAlchemy.esp
bgMagicPotionNumberSoulGemValue.esp
bgMagicEV_Conjuration_for_Supreme_Magicka.esp
bgMagicEVShader.esp
bgMagicLightningbolt.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
RingofMara.esp

One thing you can try is to resort your load order.  Move all of the Lovers mods down below the SM and BG mods.  Also move Ring of Mara up above the lovers stuff.  Now, before you do this, understand your saved games will be broken.  If you are fine starting a new game, then give this a try.

Now it may not work, but depending on how much this bothers you it may be worth a shot.  If it doesn't bother you that much, then leave things as they are.

SM and or BG may be adding some scripting that is firing and interrupting the lovers animations.  Hard to tell.  

Here is a sample LO for lovers mods (click the spoiler):   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

18 minutes ago, gregathit said:

One thing you can try is to resort your load order.  Move all of the Lovers mods down below the SM and BG mods.  Also move Ring of Mara up above the lovers stuff.  Now, before you do this, understand your saved games will be broken.  If you are fine starting a new game, then give this a try.

Now it may not work, but depending on how much this bothers you it may be worth a shot.  If it doesn't bother you that much, then leave things as they are.

SM and or BG may be adding some scripting that is firing and interrupting the lovers animations.  Hard to tell.  

Here is a sample LO for lovers mods (click the spoiler):   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

it was the companion mod, which sucks since I liked to be able to recruit anyone since agata isn't a follower you can recruit, she's my favorite for a bunch of reasons but mainly she can recharge my weapons with that companion mod. Is their a mod similar to it or should I re-download it and delete some of the files that might conflict?