Bloody Spell nude mod

22 hours ago, NPCACES said:

Sorry to bother you, I want to know how you package these two files, or use software to load these two files. I was recently making a mod for a android-game, but it couldn't be loaded into the game.

There is no need to extract the original data file. Just open the data file using Asset Bundle Extractor, make the changes you want, and click File > Compress. That way you don't end up with 2 files.

7 hours ago, NPCACES said:

Thank you for your reply. I have used the software you mentioned, but it cannot load the data of my game. After a period of Google search, I found the software UABEA developed based on this software,This software can load my data. After making the mod, I put my mod into the game, but the mod failed to load. I found that it seems that you need to modify the ress file. These software( UABE/UABEA ,asset studio gui) can load the ress file, but will not display any content. I want to know if you can modify the ress file.

For Bloody Spell just use the official method. It has workshop support so you don't need to mess with the game's original files. Beyond whatever ones you are editing.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:36 AM, NPCACES said:

Sorry, my previous question did not provide details. What I want to make is a mod for another game, not bloody spell.

Ask in the appropriate thread then. This is a thread for Bloody Spell. It is off topic to ask about any other game.

If the thread doesn't exist, create it. Don't just keep asking in whatever thread has been updated with a newer post. That's not how forums work.

Edited by Hakufu1021