Bloody Spell nude mod

Good morning. You may have seen it, but a few days ago this mod of a nude character came out in the steam workshop, but in the morning it was removed. But it still works in the game. I believe that in a few days they will also remove it from games as they have done in the past, but I have stored it in my HD.

nude.jpg

6 hours ago, ceccobeppe said:

Good morning. You may have seen it, but a few days ago this mod of a nude character came out in the steam workshop, but in the morning it was removed. But it still works in the game. I believe that in a few days they will also remove it from games as they have done in the past, but I have stored it in my HD.

nude.jpg

I think that was me lol, I was testing how publishing a mod works in-game, I'm surprised you managed to grab it as I took it off the workshop almost immediately.

7 hours ago, spongeb0bu said:

Penso di essere stato io lol, stavo testando come funziona la pubblicazione di un mod nel gioco, sono sorpreso che tu sia riuscito a prenderlo mentre l'ho tolto dall'officina quasi immediatamente.

:) Why don't you try to put him back topless ????  :) I did this with photoshop

blood005.jpg

Edited by ceccobeppe

thank you so much everyone for sharing your knowledge, really appreciated.

my initial plan was to remove all the clothes except for the heels for the mod stated below... i really find her face so pretty and skin color is nice too and her body built is good too, but it would be ideal if she would wear nothing but heels...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2638205564

was able to view the clothes but they are not separated from the body so i gave up.

alternatively, the next mod i wanted to try had separate clothes so i tried if i could apply the instructions. since i have no background in modding, i couldn't apply the steps properly.

with that being said, i ended up viewing the "data" using asset studio to see the clothing that can be erased and remove them (and saved new "data") using uabe. though the edited mod now has a larger file, im just happy that it worked in the end.

i just noticed that the first time i put it in the weapon directory and started the game, the pretty girl wasn't there to greet me (and i couldn't see the new mod) so i removed the new mod then restarted the game, and exit again (when i confirmed that the pretty girl was there again in the main menu), then put the mod again, then started again. then i could use the mod now. 

if you guys have sometime, can i ask you to try the mod to see if it will also appear in  your end?

thanks...

irelia blonde.7z

@faust000most probably cos you are running 2 of the 'same' mod. As I have mentioned, if u d/l the original mod and  you make changes, you cannot run both of them, only one of them will load.

There is a way to run your modification along with the original or how many different modification you have made. I have repackage your mod (attached below) you can try. BTW, u didn't compress your data asset in your zip file. To get the compression like those produced by the game, compress the data asset file using 'AssetsToolsNET', the link in one of my post ...

irelia blonde_MOD.zip

Edited by langnao
1 hour ago, langnao said:

@faust000most probably cos you are running 2 of the 'same' mod. As I have mentioned, if u d/l the original mod and  you make changes, you cannot run both of them, only one of them will load.

There is a way to run your modification along with the original or how many different modification you have made. I have repackage your mod (attached below) you can try. BTW, u didn't compress your data asset in your zip file. To get the compression like those produced by the game, compress the data asset file using 'AssetsToolsNET', the link in one of my post ...

irelia blonde_MOD.zip 52.6 MB · 8 downloads

I downloaded it, but the game doesn't open it, it doesn't seem to recognize this mod ..

irelia blonde_MOD.zip 52.6 MB · 9 downloads

thank you so much for fixing it :)

i tried using AssetsToolsNET yesterday but didn't know how to do it myself but will practice again using it again sometime

1 hour ago, faust000 said:

thank you so much for fixing it :)

i tried using AssetsToolsNET yesterday but didn't know how to do it myself but will practice again using it again sometime

Run AssetsView.exe, Add File(select the uncompress asset file) ->Compress to File (save as data)  Click save. A compression options pop up menu will appear. Just click 'yes'. The compression will take a while. Just wait till it finishes. 

Run AssetsView.exe, Add File(select the uncompress asset file) ->Compress to File (save as data)  Click save. A compression options pop up menu will appear. Just click 'yes'. The compression will take a while. Just wait till it finishes. 

wow it worked like magic haha thanks

by the way, there's something i would like to share but im not sure if it's allowed to be posted on forum, so i will try to PM you about it..

packed.JPG

On 2/4/2022 at 12:44 PM, langnao said:

The priestess mods from steam workshop, most of them are missing the private parts in the mesh. There is only one but its using a different body...

I found one from a chinese forum. Its in Hawaii costume but its the correct body

pic.png

a00_NJS_Hawaii-goddess_Mod v1.0.zip 16.86 MB · 443 downloads

good eve, just would like to ask if you've seen the same (with the same hair too) nude mod but with heels?

or can you share with me the chinese sites/forums that you visit?

i don't know how to read chinese so ill just google translate them and will do trial and error :)

i tried to remove her clothes so that only heels would remain but it seemed that the model itself has no nipples and there was no pussy part too (only holes in the areas where they are supposed to be there)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2448506556

Edited by faust000