Bloody Spell nude mod

17 hours ago, CALLMEALEGEND said:

I actually have the mod for the priestess the fully naked one does anyone still need it?

Are you going to post a link in here, or is this thread about to turn into another link begging thread instead?
P.S. I would like to download it too, regardless of your distribution method of choice.

Edited by Tehman4
37 minutes ago, CALLMEALEGEND said:

i cant seem to upload it is there another way 

first, thank you for your interest, bro~

there're 2 ways to share your precious mods for guys,

1st) when you write the message you can see "drag files here to attach, or choose files..." below (the bottom left of the box)

-> this might have the file size limit

2nd) according to what Tehman4 said, you can upload the mods to external file sharing site like MEGA, GD, DB..., then leave their links here

-> this could handle the big file size

it'd be very appreciated if you share the mods you have~ !!!

Edited by xhrl0823
29 minutes ago, CALLMEALEGEND said:

i found a random site and uploaded the files and it goes into BloodySpell_Data and once you equip the purple bikini press y t then it will become nude https://www.udrop.com/6jQO/sharedassets0.assets https://www.udrop.com/6jQT/resources.assets

Well... That's nice, but are you sure those were the only files included? You have to have the right game version in order to use it like this... The Mod Author could've made a patcher instead, so that it only changes the relevant files, allowing you to use it with any version.
If it's just those two files, then do you at least know which game version they're for?

1 minute ago, Tehman4 said:

Well... That's nice, but are you sure those were the only files included? You have to have the right game version in order to use it like this... The Mod Author could've made a patcher instead, so that it only changes the relevant files, allowing you to use it with any version.
If it's just those two files, then do you at least know which game version they're for?

honestly i dont know

For those who wanna play around, say replaced textures, removed mesh, the following tools are needed:

Asset Studio (https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio)

Allows you to open the asset package (data file) and view its content. You can export the asset (mesh, texture, etc).

Assets Bundle Extractor (https://github.com/DerPopo/UABE)

This software allows u to replace texture, removed mesh ,etc. You do all your work here. You can package your changes back to the original compressed format.

AssetsTools.NET(https://github.com/nesrak1/AssetsTools.NET)

Even though Assets Bundle Extractor can compress the asset but the file created is way too large. I used this to do the compression and it produces a much smaller size file and with good loading speed.

As for the details and how to use each of the tools, u have to google or watch some YouTube instruction videos ...

Vào ngày 2/2/2022 lúc 21:47, langnao cho biết:

Tôi đã sửa đổi mod '2634770832' và tạo một phiên bản 'thân' của 'Yejin' thông qua thay thế kết cấu ... Tôi muốn làm điều đó đúng bằng cách sửa đổi khung và tôi có thể tạo ra một cái Cái gì mới đó nhưng cái đó sẽ yêu cầu Unity và quan trọng nhất, 'bộ công cụ hội thảo' từ nhà phát triển để mod có thể được đóng gói và định dạng đúng cách ở định dạng mà nó có thể được xuất bản tại 'xưởng hơi'. Hà và cách duy nhất để có bộ công cụ gửi email cho nhà phát triển. Tôi cho rằng họ muốn chỉnh sửa trò chơi của họ nhưng lại làm việc để nhận các công cụ trở nên khó khăn như vậy?

Dù sao thiếu 'bộ công cụ', tôi chỉ có thể sửa đổi những gì mà pple đã tạo ra. Vì vậy, về cơ bản, tôi đã loại bỏ lưới không cần thiết và thực hiện thay thế kết cấu thông qua. Tôi cũng "làm sạch" khuôn mặt của Yejin một chút (xóa chấm đỏ trên má và xóa "nốt bay" trên phải của cô ấy). Vì đây là một bản sửa đổi, bạn không thể chạy bản mod này và '2634770832' giống nhau. Để cài đặt, sao chép vào thư mục xxx \ workshop \ vũ khí và chọn mod trong trò chơi thông qua hội thảo tùy chọn.

2634770832_Mod v1.0.zip 27,12 MB  ·  92 lượt tải xuống

pic.png

Vào ngày 2/2/2022 lúc 21:47, langnao cho biết:

Không phải là tốt nhất, nhưng nó là ...

Tôi đã làm theo hướng dẫn nhưng bản mod dường như không hoạt động

Bloody-Spell-2-4-2022-1-41-18-AM.png

Edited by Phonglam
1 hour ago, Phonglam said:

Tôi đã làm theo hướng dẫn nhưng bản mod dường như không hoạt động

Bloody-Spell-2-4-2022-1-41-18-AM.png

What about other mods? R the files corrupted? I noticed there is no avatar next to 'Yejin's Nude'. There is suppose to be a small picture....

5 hours ago, langnao said:

Another one, based on the original mod '1898024945', you can see the original author already made 'Ciri Nude' but just having a 'transparent body cover'

original.png

I removed the 'transparent cover'

pic.png

Since its a modification u can only install one of them. Drop it under xxx\workshop\weapon and select it under the 'workshop' option in-game

1898024945_Mod v1.0.zip 20.12 MB · 19 downloads

thank you sir, could u do this for the priestess? (like what HeavenDemon did on 2nd page)

there're some nude models for the priestess but it can't be found...

1 hour ago, langnao said:

The priestess mods from steam workshop, most of them are missing the private parts in the mesh. There is only one but its using a different body...

I found one from a chinese forum. Its in Hawaii costume but its the correct body

pic.png

a00_NJS_Hawaii-goddess_Mod v1.0.zip 16.86 MB · 24 downloads

got what u said, thank you very much sir~!!!

it seems that there're 2 kinds (one with tattoo / one without tattoo) and they're somewhat different (ex : hair style, tattoo)

i'll leave some models of priestess(don`t know if they're already in steam workshop or not), then u could take a look at them in case u have some time... 

(if u don`t have time, plz just forget this / thank you for your efforts so far)

Edited by xhrl0823

You can do it yourself, its not difficult. I have posted the tools in above thread. Basically, open the data using 'Assets Bundle Extractor', locate the mesh and remove and bundle/compress back. You can also remove materials & texture but some texture may be shared so just removing mesh is ok (just "extra bytes" wasted by texture and material that was reference by the mesh that was removed). 

Edited by langnao