New to TK17

msiman

just found out about this i normally use honey select but i wanted to give this a try. i have installed the game and updated it to the last version but it still looks really outdated and nothing like what i’ve seen. i am trying to install the hook files that came with but i can’t find a good tutorial for that. the one posted here doesn’t show where to move these files. 

9 minutes ago, msiman said:

after putting them all in the folder i get a crash at launch 

Unfortunately Hook can be pretty tricky to get to work. You should probably post which version of The Klub you're using, and which version of Hook you're trying to apply. 

10 hours ago, Joaku said:

Unfortunately Hook can be pretty tricky to get to work. You should probably post which version of The Klub you're using, and which version of Hook you're trying to apply. 

trying to use the one posted in "game" section. i believe its VX. im trying to apply hook 5