Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

22 hours ago, Groot2066 said:

I'd like to try it too, if it's possible ?
I am on LE ?
How soon will the official 1.5 be released?   ?

I don't think it will be too long. Maybe during this upcoming week. Depends if I nailed all the errors in the beta edition. It could also be the start of the week after that. Lots going on next week.

1 hour ago, leproso04 said:

What sexual animations are used for these creatures? Are there special animations or are the same ones used for Billy, Leito, Nibbles, etc...?

No its the same SLAL packs. This is basically just a creature adding mod with ABC support.

I glad to see a mod adding more unique creatures like these to the world for NSFW content, I make my own retextures for fun.

However the mod requires the ESM of Sexlab Aroused and the mod description does not specify that requirement.

Also there are a couple of misplaced files in the textures folder of the mod:

Textures/NewCreatures/DB9NewMonsters/Werewolf/MihailUndeadWerewolf.nif

Textures/NewCreatures/drowner/drownerUW_penis2.xcf

Textures/NewCreatures/GENDUNRUP/rat/ratpenis_d.xcf

The latter are minor nitpicks that can be removed, while the former should be addressed, either by updating the description or Sexlab Aroused be removed as a non-requirement. Unless of course it is necessary for the mod to function.

Clipping issues aside (like the Cyrodiil Ogres being a bit big on the belly making hands clip through them), it's cool to see a mod like this, keep up the good work :)

On 10/12/2021 at 6:46 PM, erc1971 said:

Thor2000...what bodyslide setting are you using in the image for your profile?  It looks nice and I would like to get my hands on it.

Thanks,

Eric

Its a preset based on demonfeet i think. I can post a xml later on.

23 hours ago, kruloreki said:

still black schlong ....

enb2021_7_14_18_16_52.jpg

Does anyone else on SSE have this too?

5 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

hei, do i absolutely need SL aroused to use this mod? i really dont want to use aroused. but i really like this mod

It doesn't directly require SL aroused (I use SL aroused redux btw). Creaturefranework requires one version of SL aroused installed and Demonic Creatures requires Creatureframework.

46 minutes ago, Geist said:

I glad to see a mod adding more unique creatures like these to the world for NSFW content, I make my own retextures for fun.

However the mod requires the ESM of Sexlab Aroused and the mod description does not specify that requirement.

Also there are a couple of misplaced files in the textures folder of the mod:

Textures/NewCreatures/DB9NewMonsters/Werewolf/MihailUndeadWerewolf.nif

Textures/NewCreatures/drowner/drownerUW_penis2.xcf

Textures/NewCreatures/GENDUNRUP/rat/ratpenis_d.xcf

The latter are minor nitpicks that can be removed, while the former should be addressed, either by updating the description or Sexlab Aroused be removed as a non-requirement. Unless of course it is necessary for the mod to function.

Clipping issues aside (like the Cyrodiil Ogres being a bit big on the belly making hands clip through them), it's cool to see a mod like this, keep up the good work :)

Yeah ur right. I don't have to specify SL aroused as a requirement since that is something that Creatureframework requires. It doesn't help with all the versions of SL aroused either. So better to just update the requirements.

I'll try to remember to remove those gimp files for v1.5? . That undead werewolf I need to check. I have spawned it myself so there is hopefully a nif version in the corresponding mesh folder too. Thanks for the heads up.

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

It doesn't directly require SL aroused (I use SL aroused redux btw). Creaturefranework requires one version of SL aroused installed and Demonic Creatures requires Creatureframework.

Yeah ur right. I don't have to specify SL aroused as a requirement since that is something that Creatureframework requires. It doesn't help with all the versions of SL aroused either. So better to just update the requirements.

I'll try to remember to remove those gimp files for v1.5? . That undead werewolf I need to check. I have spawned it myself so there is hopefully a nif version in the corresponding mesh folder too. Thanks for the heads up.

No worries, happy I could help, I always dig through mods as I'm in the habit of using various assets in my own creations. I'm not nearly as skilled with making compatible meshes so I just do a lot of texture edits instead XD

DemonTroll.png

7 hours ago, Geist said:

No worries, happy I could help, I always dig through mods as I'm in the habit of using various assets in my own creations. I'm not nearly as skilled with making compatible meshes so I just do a lot of texture edits instead XD

DemonTroll.png

This one look good. Is it a vanilla creature model? I don't recall the horns?

On 10/12/2021 at 6:46 PM, erc1971 said:

Thor2000...what bodyslide setting are you using in the image for your profile?  It looks nice and I would like to get my hands on it.

Thanks,

Eric

Here are the xml file(s). I can't recall which one is used in the pic above. But they're all pretty much the same. That "erected" nippletip is from Bakafactories TBBP body mod.

9 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

Which lands mods are you using in the images?

It's a land replacer mod called tropical skyrim:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33017

which is overwritten with:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83982

anjabody.xml MoniqBody.xml perkyLarge.xml

3 hours ago, ssskn said:

here's a fix for daedra spiders for CBBE based users. SE only.

Since the spider meshes' female body points to default textures, cbbe users get a glitchy looking body on the spiders. This edits spider meshes to point to a new location with UNP based textures instead.

daedra spider textures for cbbe.7z 19.47 MB · 3 downloads

I'll see if I can include this in the patch download ?

I downloaded the new version. I started trying. No errors for now. However, there is an incorrect file copy in the following directory.
textures\NewCreatures\frostbitespider.. (Necro Spider .nif files are properly encoded.) This looks like a waste file directory. I just wrote it for your information. Your mod is amazing in every way. 
Note: I also solved the Turkish language problem. I no longer have the problem of undressing and vaginal collision, both in schlongs.???

On 10/15/2021 at 12:31 AM, kruloreki said:

still black schlong ....

enb2021_7_14_18_16_52.jpg

I faced the same problem in SE version.
For the SE version, I solved this problem by naming the littlecenturionHARD.nif file of the Legendary version as the littlecenturion.nif file.

Copy the file below to this address....

Data\meshes\NewCreatures\VICN\riekling\littlecenturion

littlecenturion.nif