Jump to content

What are your favorite skin overlays for females and males?


exxa

Recommended Posts

Posted

The only one I’ve seen that I’m really crazy about is fashionroyaltysims’ Kylie J. I’m looking for transparent skin overlays rather than full color opaque masks, so the kind that add shadows/highlights/contouring over the sim’s normal skin tone.

Posted
9 hours ago, exxa said:

The only one I’ve seen that I’m really crazy about is fashionroyaltysims’ Kylie J. I’m looking for transparent skin overlays rather than full color opaque masks, so the kind that add shadows/highlights/contouring over the sim’s normal skin tone.

I've been using RemuSirions RS-12 overlay for females on my sims.

It adds a touch more booby cleavage that looks especially well on low cut tops.

He has quite a good selection of Overlays for both M and F.

But really depends on personal taste.

 

The only thing RS-12 knocks out is the Wild Guy's Female Body Details Vagina details selection but doesn't bother the pubic hair or nipple details.

And all the cc makeup still works. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...