Big Bang Body: v0.7a [WIP] UPDATE 0.7a!! [4/3/2013] 8:19 pm

Origamiboy

-[uPDATE 0.7a!!] [4/3/2013]-Added the armors for the new and improved v5 and v4(dat ass) bodies, The old bodies will no longer have support for armors since theres no change except for nipple girth, jussayin.

Finally added armors back guys took me awhile because i have bad internet, i hope you all haven't lost interest in this mod by now...

There's not a lot of people that like ridiculously huge breasts so you need to give it more time. You only uploaded this like 3 days ago. I opened my megaoppai thread ages ago and it didn't get very many hits at first but eventually they started coming.

+1

If you're waiting for people to make comments, or offer some form of critique, lets just say I've had better conversations with walls (no joke). Keep doing conversions, and aim at improving your work. you'll eventually gain followers.

I like the body but the problem with bodyslide is the nipples. The nipples are all the same and the bigger you make them, the weirder they look. Sometimes they get REALLY pointy and I hate it. Manga body doesnt really have this problem, the nipples only get bigger, they dont get pointy. Download the mod and try it, you will see what I mean.

I like the body but the problem with bodyslide is the nipples. The nipples are all the same and the bigger you make them, the weirder they look. Sometimes they get REALLY pointy and I hate it. Manga body doesnt really have this problem, the nipples only get bigger, they dont get pointy. Download the mod and try it, you will see what I mean.

what is this talk of "Downloading Manga Body"???  I cannot find any download for the Manga body anywhere. Can you help me out? I honest dont like the enormous rear as much as the enormous Breasts. And if the Manga body can help it would be helpful if i can find that download. Esspecially since my configuration *does* make things look strange with Big Bang currently

I know i have both it and cbbe bustier. But unfortunately i cant do anything about it. I kinda like my nipple

I like nipples as they are now :) Only problem is they clip through some clothes and armor. But just some, so there should be a way around it.

what is this talk of "Downloading Manga Body"???  I cannot find any download for the Manga body anywhere. Can you help me out? I honest dont like the enormous rear as much as the enormous Breasts. And if the Manga body can help it would be helpful if i can find that download. Esspecially since my configuration *does* make things look strange with Big Bang currently

You do realize there are different versions of the body right? not just the big ass version...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived